Apex Legends Receives New Update; Server Issues are Still a Problem
Highlights of the Story
- Apex Legends has received a new update to fix issues in the game.
- Server issues have been the most reported issue in the community right now.
- The issues continue to persist even after the update.
Apex Legends has been one of the top competitive battle royale hero shooter games to play out there. Ever since the fast-paced shooter came out back in 2019, it has been one of the most played games in the genre. However, in recent times, Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts have been facing a lot of issues with the game. The game community has been reporting multiple issues with the game.
Further, the server issues of the game were particularly the worst of the lot. These server issues have not only been causing terrible frame drops and lag, it has also been causing players to face packet loss. Now, your ping is of paramount importance in competitive shooters like this. This is because even a slight second of a move can change the tide of a match.
Besides, Apex Legends players have also been facing several other issues. These include being disconnected from the server automatically in the middle of a game. In addition, multiple players from across the globe have also reported getting kicked out of games automatically. On top of all these server issues, players are facing terrible lag which was not present before. Moreover, it is not the system requirements that are causing these problems. High-end PCs have been facing these issues as well.
Apex Legends Latest Update
Now, keeping these issues and reports in mind, Respawn Entertainment finally rolled out an update on September 22, 2021. This particular update claims to fix almost all the issues that have been causing problems to players of the game. However, even after the update, several users have reported that the game’s server issues still persist.
With Apex Legends Mobile right around the corner, the base PC and console game receiving such backlash because of server issues is definitely not a good thing for the company. The mobile version of the game is already up for pre-registration on the Google Play Store. Besides, the game’s closed beta testing went live back in July of this year. From the looks of it, the much anticipated mobile game is right around the corner and Respawn Entertainment has to take control over the server issues as soon as possible.
Also read: Apex Legends Mobile: All You Need To Know
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…