Black Shark 4S, 4S Pro Launched in China: Price, Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Black Shark 4S and 4S Pro have gone official in China.
- 4S carries Snapdragon 870 whereas, 4S Pro comes with Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset.
- Black Shark 4S starts at $418 (roughly Rs. 31,000) and 4S Pro starts at $745 (around Rs. 56,000).
Black Shark has introduced two of their Black Shark 4S series flagship smartphones in China today, on October 13, 2021. The Black Shark 4S and Black Shark 4S Pro come with gaming-centric features and a completely gamer smartphone look. Black Shark is known for making gaming-centric devices stacked with flagship grade specifications. This time is no different.
Now, we have come to know of the price and specifications of both the newly launched devices. Without any further ado, here is a quick rundown of all the details.
Black Shark 4S, 4S Pro Price in China
The Black Shark 4S price in China starts at Yuan 2,699 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage option. This converts to roughly Rs. 31,000. On the other hand, the 12GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB variants come with price tags of Yuan 2,999 and Yuan 3,299, respectively. These convert to roughly Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 38,000 in the Indian currency. Additionally, there is also a special Gundam Limited Edition for the device priced at Yuan 3,499 which is around Rs. 41,000.
On the other hand, the Black Shark 4S Pro price in China starts at Yuan 4,799 for the 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. Now, this converts to roughly Rs. 56,000. There is another variant with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage priced at Yuan 5,499, that converts to around Rs. 64,000.
When it comes to the availability of the devices, they are currently limited to the Chinese market. Moreover, the 4S comes in the Black, White and Gundam Edition colour options. Whereas, the Black Shark 4S Pro comes in only the Black and White colour options.
Black Shark 4S, 4S Pro Specifications
Starting with the display, both the 4S and 4S Pro come with a similar 6.67-inch Samsung E4 AMOLED display. In addition, the displays come with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Both the devices also come with a fast 144Hz refresh rate alongside a touch sampling rate of 720Hz. The display on the smartphones also comes with a peak brightness of 1300 nits along with DC Dimming and MEMC support.
Also read: Infinix Note 11 Pro Launched: Price, Specs
On the processor front, there are a couple of differences. The Black Shark 4S is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. On the other hand, the 4S Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset. The chipset on the 4S is paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. On the 4S Pro, the chipset pairs up with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
For photos and videos, both the smartphones come with a triple rear camera setup. The Black Shark 4S camera setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor. On the other hand, the 4S Pro sports a 64-megapixel primary sensor. Additionally, the rest of the setup is similar on the two phones with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and 5-megapixel macro sensors. At the front, both the flagship smartphones feature a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
On the processor front, both the Black Shark 4S series phones pack a 4,500mAh battery. In addition, the battery pairs up with 120W fast charging support. The smartphones also come with 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, NFC, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS and a USB Type-C port for charging. There is also a 3.5mm headphone jack on the handsets. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the two phones as well.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…