Are you passionate about travel and looking for a partner that shares your interest? Find travel lovers like you on Bumble more easily with a new limited edition ‘Travel with me’ badge. Bumble, the popular dating app, has launched this limited edition , to help its community find fellow travel lovers to experience new places and adventures together.
“As travel restrictions are eased in India, we know that people are excited to plan their vacations and travel to new and beloved destinations. Be it quick getaways, workations or dream destinations–if you’re passionate about travelling and looking for a plus one who shares your interest, Bumble’s new limited edition ‘Travel with me’ badge can help you find like-minded people more easily now!” shared Samarpita Samaddar, India Communications Director, Bumble.
Bumble’s Tips For Dating While Travelling
- Give your connection clarity on your travel intentions. Apart from adding the ‘Travel Badge’ you can also update your profile to indicate what you are looking for as you plan your vacation.
- Put your safety first. You can use Bumble’s call feature to get to know your connection better before meeting up or finalising your plans.
- Bring back the travel bio: Updating your bio every time you travel to a new city or country can be a helpful way to attract the people and experiences that you’re seeking. You can do so by adding your travel plans to your Bumble profile bio or add the languages you’re speaking. By ending on a question about your holiday destination you’re adding a great conversation starter.
- Be open-minded: When meeting a potential date, you might normally have a mental checklist of what you’re looking for. When travelling, be open to possibilities. Just like you might be more open to new foods or activities, when you’re not home, apply that same attitude to using Bumble. Adjust your date filters—perhaps your age range, or the sort of relationship you’re after—to be a bit more flexible. Who knows what might happen!
- Clear communication: Make your intentions clear from the get-go. Be upfront with your connections if you’re looking for something casual while travelling. When it comes to holiday romances, manage your own expectations as well, you both might be able to transform your holiday romance into something more, you never know! Just make sure you make the most of it while it lasts!
I'm a 4th-year law student at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, along with that I'm a creative content writer. So far I have written law-related articles, I like to explore more and I'm always ready to learn more.