Google Pixel 6, 6 Pro Rumors: Here’s What We Know
The Google Pixel 6 is expected to launch later this year. It will be the Pixel flagship for the sixth generation, just like the name suggests. Unlike in 2020, when Google only released one premium Pixel phone, the company is expected to unveil two this year. Last year’s Pixel lineup was an anomaly, so it’ll be nice to see Google return to one standard and one bigger phone.
As usual, months before the Google Pixel 6 series’ official launch, rumors, and leaks about the upcoming series are numerous. We seemed to know quite a bit regarding the series already. So let’s take a look at everything that’s been said about the upcoming Pixel 6 phones in rumors and leaks.
Google Pixel 6 series: Release date
Google’s new flagship Pixel phones are usually launched in the fall. All other Pixel smartphones were announced in the first part of October, with the exception of the Pixel 5, which was launched on September 30, 2020. As a result, the Pixel 6 series is extremely likely to be released in early October. The company is likely to have a virtual event to showcase the new flagships due to the pandemic.
Google has traditionally taken anything from a week to a fortnight to begin selling the new Pixel phones after the unveiling. However, because of the pandemic’s issues, the time between the announcement and the selling date for the Pixel 5 was about a month last year. So, perhaps, the Pixel 6 launch this year should go more smoothly, with a shorter time between launch and sale date.
Display, Camera, Processor, and More
According to rumors, the Google Pixel 6 will have a 6.4-inch flat display with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone is also believed to feature wireless charging. Apart from that, the phone is expected to have bottom-firing stereo speakers as well as a USB Type-C port.
According to rumors, Google is developing its own processor, which might appear in the Pixel 6 series. In both phones, Google is said to be using its very own ‘GS101′ silicon. The high-end Mali-G78 GPU is believed to be used, which is the same GPU present in the Exynos variant of the Galaxy S21.
The Google Pixel 6 could have a dual-camera configuration with an unknown third sensor on the back. The Pixel 6 Pro, on the other hand, is expected to come with a triple back camera layout, comprising a wide-angle lens and a periscope-style telephoto lens. In terms of features, the selfie shooter on both phones is reported to offer 4K video recording.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…