Guru Randhawa Unveils Defy Audio Brand; Launches TWS, Neckband, and more
Guru Randhawa on Wednesday launched his audio accessory brand in the Indian market, called Defy. The lineup includes Gravity TWS Earbuds, Crest Wireless Neckband, and Impulse Wired Earphones. Moreover, the brand will offer carefully crafted audio wear and accessories, including headphones, earbuds, and speakers. In addition, it also promises to give both performance-oriented and value-driven products.
Defy TWS, Neckband, and Wired Earphones : Price in India
According to the company, the Gravity TWS will be available for a price tag of Rs 999. Whereas the Crest Wireless Neckband is available for a price tag of Rs 899. However, the Impulse Wired is available for Rs 349. Moreover, they are all available exclusively on Flipkart.
Defy Gravity: Specifications
The Gravity TWS earbuds offer 4 hours of total playback on a single charge. It ensures another 12 hours of backup along with its’ case. In addition, they come with 10mm drivers that deliver deep bass for an elevated audio experience. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 5.1 technology for a lag-free listening experience. There is also a Type-C port for universal, high-speed charging. In addition, it is also IPX4 Sweat Resistant.
Also read: How To Speed Up Old iPhone?
Furthermore, Defy Gravity TWS earbuds are lightweight and ergonomically designed for an overall comfortable experience for extended periods. Users can also use the single touch voice assistant function to access Google Assistant or Siri. They can get directions, play music, or check other updates.
Crest Wireless Neckband (DWE02) Specifications
This new Defy neckband comes with a super-fast charge time of 20 minutes. They offer 8 hours of playback time & 40 minutes for a full playback time of 10 hours. Furthermore, there are 10mm drivers that provide a powerful bass.
The neckband comes with its Bluetooth v5.0 technology and dual pairing for quick and seamless pairing across devices. Moreover, the type-C interface offers hassle-free charging. Defy Crest is compatible with Google Assistant and Siri for a hands-free experience. With this, you can attend a call, sweating it out in the gym, or simply taking a break from a heavy WFH schedule.
Impulse (DEP01) & Impulse X (DEP02) Wired Earphones: Specifications
Both Impulse and Impulse X wired earphones are available at Rs 349 and Rs 399 respectively. Defy also features 10mm audio drivers, on both. They come with a built-in mic and have magnets in the earbuds to avoid tangles. The earbuds feature an angled 3.5mm jack to ensure less wear and tear with usage.
The earbuds themselves have magnets in them which makes storage easier and a tangle-free affair. Moreover, a single tap on the helps the user pick up calls or play and pause music on these Defy wired earphones.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…