Redmi Note 10T 5G Launched in India With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC: Price and Specifications
Redmi Note 10T 5G was launched in India on Tuesday. After the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, and Redmi Note 10S, the latest Redmi phone is the fifth model in the Redmi Note 10 series. It is also the first 5G phone in India under Xiaomi’s Redmi brand. The smartphone has three back cameras and a hole-punch display. The MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC powers it.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Price
The 4GB + 64GB storage edition of the Redmi Note 10T 5G costs Rs. 13,999 in India, while the 6GB + 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 15,999. The phone is available in four colors: Chromium White, Graphite Black, Metallic Blue, and Mint Green. Starting July 26, it will be available for sale through Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and offline sellers.
Up to Rs. 1,000 instant discounts on HDFC Bank credit cards and easy EMI transactions are among the launch offerings on the Redmi Note 10T 5G. The retail outlets will also offer no-cost EMI and exchange options.
Specifications and Features
The Redmi Note 10T 5G is a dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone that runs Android 11 with MIUI on top. It has a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio featuring a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM.
Onboard storage options for the Redmi Note 10T 5G are 64GB and 128GB. 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR) blaster, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are among the connectivity options. An accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are among the sensors onboard. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the side.
A 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens, a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens make up the triple rear camera setup. The Redmi Note 10T 5G has an 8-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens on the front for selfies and videos. The phone comes with a big 5,000mAh battery that features 18W fast charging (22.5W charger in the box). Furthermore, the phone is 161.81×75.34×8.92mm in dimension and weighs 190 grams.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…