Redmi Note 10T 5G Launched in India With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC: Price and Specifications
Table Of Contents
- 1Redmi Note 10T 5G Price
- 2Specifications and Features
Redmi Note 10T 5G was launched in India on Tuesday. After the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, and Redmi Note 10S, the latest Redmi phone is the fifth model in the Redmi Note 10 series. It is also the first 5G phone in India under Xiaomi’s Redmi brand. The smartphone has three back cameras and a hole-punch display. The MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC powers it.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Price
The 4GB + 64GB storage edition of the Redmi Note 10T 5G costs Rs. 13,999 in India, while the 6GB + 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 15,999. The phone is available in four colors: Chromium White, Graphite Black, Metallic Blue, and Mint Green. Starting July 26, it will be available for sale through Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and offline sellers.
Up to Rs. 1,000 instant discounts on HDFC Bank credit cards and easy EMI transactions are among the launch offerings on the Redmi Note 10T 5G. The retail outlets will also offer no-cost EMI and exchange options.
Specifications and Features
The Redmi Note 10T 5G is a dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone that runs Android 11 with MIUI on top. It has a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio featuring a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM.
Onboard storage options for the Redmi Note 10T 5G are 64GB and 128GB. 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR) blaster, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are among the connectivity options. An accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are among the sensors onboard. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the side.
A 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens, a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens make up the triple rear camera setup. The Redmi Note 10T 5G has an 8-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens on the front for selfies and videos. The phone comes with a big 5,000mAh battery that features 18W fast charging (22.5W charger in the box). Furthermore, the phone is 161.81×75.34×8.92mm in dimension and weighs 190 grams.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…