Table Of Contents
- 1Steps To Make Payments From June 1, 2022
Highlights of the Story
- Apple is changing the way users make payments on App Store.
- Users will no longer be able to use their credit and debit card for purchases or subscriptions.
- Company is now reminding users to switch to UPI payments and net banking before June 1, 2022.
Apple is changing the way people pay for apps on the App Store. Users will no longer be allowed to use their credit or debit cards for purchases or subscriptions on the App Store due to forthcoming Reserve Bank of India rules. Users’ card details will not be stored by the company. As a result, consumers will be limited to using UPI-based services such as Google Pay or PayTm to make payments. Before June 1, 2022. The company is asking consumers to switch to UPI payments and online banking.
From June 1, 2022 due to Reserve Bank of India limitations, credit and debit cards will no longer be accepted for purchases or subscriptions on the App Store or other services. According to an email from Apple, the business will no longer store card information on file since “safeguarding your payment method is our top priority.”
To make payments starting June 1, 2022 you’ll need to add your UPI or net banking account and delete your credit card information. Here’s how to go about it.
Steps To Make Payments From June 1, 2022
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the Settings menu.
- Select the Apple ID icon at the top of the screen.
- Choose Payment and Shipping and sign in with your Apple ID credentials, as Apple will prompt you.
- Tap Add Payment Method to add a new payment method.
- Apple will guide you through the process of entering your UPI or RuPay information; simply follow the steps and fill in the spaces.
- Users can also remove an existing payment method by using the Edit option. You can add multiple payment methods to your Apple ID.
You can also make payments by adding money to your Apple ID, which you can do by following these instructions.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, go to the Apple App Store.
- Tap your photo in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Add money to account.”
You can choose an amount to deposit into your account here. To verify your payment information, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…