Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone 13: Here Is How The Deal Works
Highlights of the Story
iPhone 13 can be purchased at around Rs 48,000 on Croma.
The iPhone 13 is priced at Rs 79,900 in India for the 128GB variant.
When you trade in your iPhone 11 64GB, you can get the new iPhone 13 for Rs 49,900.
It’s Raining Apple iPhone 13 deals, so if you’re thinking about getting one, head to Croma. The electronics store is currently giving a tempting deal on the iPhone 13 that includes both bank and exchange incentives. Croma has reduced the phone’s pricing by Rs. 10,000. The iPhone 13 was released in September 24, 2021. The iPhone 13 series consist of iPhone 13, Apple iPhone 13 Pro, Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max, and Apple iPhone 13 Mini.
Also Read: Big News: These iPhones May Not Get iOS 16!
iPhone 13: Here Is How The Deal Works
Croma is offering a Rs. 10,000 discount on the iPhone 13, which is normally priced at Rs. 79,900. This reduces the cost to Rs. 69,900. Croma is also offering a Rs. 4000 cashback on HDFC bank cards. This reduces the cost to Rs. 64,900.
If you have an older iPhone, you can now get even more money off your iPhone 13’s ultimate pricing. If you have a 64GB Apple iPhone 11, for example, you can practically receive a Rs. 16,000 discount.
If you have a 128GB iPhone, you may expect to collect around Rs. 18,420. Similarly, if you trade in your Apple iPhone 12 64GB, you’ll get Rs. 21,540. Nobody in their right mind, on the other hand, would upgrade from an iPhone 12 to an Apple iPhone 13 because the differences are so minor.
So we return to the iPhone 11 deal, which appears to be both plausible and realistic. You may buy the new Apple iPhone 13 for Rs. 49,900 if you trade in your iPhone 11 64GB. Similarly, if your previous phone has more storage, a new phone can be had for as little as Rs. 48,000.
Given that the smartphone is one of the most powerful handsets money can buy, the deal isn’t awful. Furthermore, the iPhone 14 is still months away from release, and even if it happens, the device’s price may be too exorbitant for some users and may not suit everyone’s budget.
Apple will also not provide large discounts or incentives in the first few weeks. Yes, some cashback incentives may be available on HDFC cards, but we are unsure about other flat discounts or deals.
Also Read: Apple Brings iPhone 13 Green Colour Variant
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…