Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 WiFi, MatePad 11 Listed On Huawei Germany Official Website
Tipster Yash Raj Chaudhary took to Twitter to reveal that the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6, 11, has been listed on the company’s official Germany website. The devices were announced last week alongside the HarmonyOS 2.0 UI. The Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is a true flagship which will compete with Samsung’s Galaxy Tab-S series. Moreover, it will go against Apple’s iPad Pro line-up of devices as well.
There is a smaller version of this flagship which carries the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. The Huawei MatePad 11 is an affordable model in comparison to the other two. This particular tablet carries the Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications
All the MatePads including the MatePad Pro 12.6 will run on the HarmonyOS 2.0 custom skin. The MatePad Pro 12.6 comes with a 12.6-inch OLED display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. However, the refresh rate on the device is nothing fancy. It comes with the standard 60Hz refresh rate. The MatePad 10.8 has an IPS LCD that comes with a 120Hz refresh rate in the same resolution.
Additionally, the display panel also comes with HDR 10 support. It also covers the entire DCI-P3 color gamut. There are eight harman/kardon speakers on the device alongside four microphones.
On the processor front, the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is powered by the Huawei Kirin 9000E. On the other hand, the 10.8 carries the Snapdragon 870 SoC. The processor on both these models are paired with two variants. These variants are the 8GB/128GB or 8GB/256GB options. On the camera front, there is a triple rear camera setup alongside a dedicated 3D depth sensor.
The MatePad Pro 12.6 packs a massive 10,000mAh battery along with 40W fast charging support. Additionally, the tablet also comes with 27W wireless charging and 10W reverse charging support. On the other hand, the 10.8 version comes with 7250mAh battery. Both the tablets come with M-Pencil stylus and smart magnetic keyboard support.
The company is bringing an enhanced mouse support to the users. There will be live app previews to provide a desktop-like experience to the users as well. Moreover, multi-screen collaboration feature is making a comeback. This feature allows users to mirror their Huawei phone on the MatePad to drag and drop files or answer calls and respond to texts.
The Mirror mode feature now allows users to link their tablets to their desktops and laptops. However, it has to be a compatible device for proper linking. Additionally, the users will also be able to use the the flagship tablet as a drawing device as well. They can use the Huawei MatePad Pro’s display as a secondary monitor to efficiently spread out their workflow.
Additionally, Huawei has ensured to make some multi-tasking friendly changes. Now, the home screen is not crammed with several apps. Rather, there is a separate dock and widgets for a desktop-like experience. Moreover, there is a control panel and a focus on reachability feature. What this feature does is it shifts all the in-app function bars to one side of the screen.
Huawei MatePad 11 Specifications
The MatePad 11 comes with a large 10.95-inches IPS LCD display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. The display comes with a 120Hz fast refresh rate and an aspect ratio of 16:10.
On the processor front, the tablet carries the Snapdragon 865 SoC. The processor is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage here. The smartphone packs a large 7,250 mAh battery along with 22.5W fast charging support. The tablet has dimensions of 253.8mm×165.3mm×7.25mm.
Price And Availability
The MatePad 12.8 price in Europe has been set at €799. This converts to approximately Rs. 70,000 in India. On the other hand, the MatePad 11 price in Europe is set at €399. This converts to roughly Rs. 35,000 in India. However, nothing has been revealed about the India launch and availability of these tablets.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…