Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Receives A Price Cut
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 took the market by storm. However, it was for different reasons than the why the Z Fold did. It is an improved version of the first model and stayed away from controversial problems last year. Moreover, it was actually functioning efficiently without users complaining about the display coming off or the hinge causing screen bleeding. The Galaxy Z Fold 2 was revolutionary and is the best foldable phone in the market right now.
The Price Cut
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 was launched in India last year, in September. Back then, the device was launched at a price of Rs. 1,49,999. However, now, Samsung has announced a price cut for its foldable flagship. The premium device receives a price cut of Rs. 15,000 which brings down its price to Rs. 1,34,999.
The Z Fold 2 comes in the Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze color options. Additionally, one can get their hands on the device via Samsung’s very own website and select retailers.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 features a 7.6-inch full-HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O foldable display. The primary display comes with a resolution of 1,768×2,208 pixels. Additionally, the display also comes with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz refresh rate alongside an aspect ratio of 22.5:18. Furthermore, there is a secondary display on the phone which features a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Flex Display. This display comes with a resolution of 816×2,260 pixels and a 25:9 aspect ratio. Furthermore, the foldable phone runs on Android 10 with the One UI 2.5 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC. This flagship octa-core chipset is paired with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. Additionally, the smartphone also comes with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. However, the internal storage on the device is not expandable.
When it comes to the cameras, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 12-megapixel sensor with a f/1.8 aperture. The sensor also sports optical image stabilisation (OIS) support. Additionally, there are two other 12-megapixel sensors for ultra-wide-angle and telephoto takes. These sensors come with apertures of f/2.2 and f/2.4, respectively. The sensors also support 4K video recording alongside slow-motion videos at 960fps. The flagship phone comes with 10-megapixel selfie shooters on both the cover screen and main display.
The Z Fold 2 packs a good 4,500mAh battery along with 25W fast charging support. There is also a USB Type-C port for charging. Additionally, the foldable flagship also comes with wireless charging and reverse wireless charging support.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…