Instagram Subscriptions Feature Spotted in India- All Details Here!
Table Of Contents
- 1Instagram Subscriptions Feature: Reviews So Far
Highlights of the Story
- Instagram recently announced a paid subscription feature.
- There will now be a viable form of earning from the platform.
- Currently, monetization on Instagram is only limited to brand collaborations.
Instagram recently began testing paid subscriptions with a few content creators and influencers in the US. With the new Instagram subscription feature update, they can charge their followers a monthly fee in exchange for exclusive content. Moreover, they will also get features like live videos, stories, and a purple badge next to their username.
This will show that they are subscribed when they interact with the creator. The paid subscriptions feature is only available to a few content creators in the US. Besides, the feature has now been spotted in India. Read more to know:
Instagram Subscriptions Feature: Reviews So Far
Instagram CEO Adam Mosseri has said that, with Instagram subscriptions, creators can develop deeper connections with their most engaged followers. Also, they can grow their recurring monthly income by giving subscribers access to exclusive content and benefits. The creators in India bet big on Instagram’s new subscription model.
“There will now be a viable form of earning from the platform. Currently, monetization on Instagram is only limited to brand collaborations. Finding the right brands for your vision can be difficult. Especially if you are creating content in a narrow niche,” said Niyati Marvinkurve, digital content creator and co-founder of the YouTube channel Let’s Make You Rich.
Experts note that on a platform like YouTube, content creators earn about 20-25 per cent of their revenue from paid features like super chats, super stickers, and super thanks. They estimate a similar percentage in terms of content creators’ revenue via subscription feature on Instagram.
Siddhartha Singh, Co-founder and Director, Black Cab, a marketing agency said that these features when launched in India would be a massive boost for the creators. Also, he pointed out that India has the biggest base in terms of the audience on the platform. Moreover, India is the leading market for Instagram in terms of a number of users with an audience size of 210 million.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such Tech News!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.