Possible OnePlus 10R Launch Date Tipped; Will Carry this Flagship SoC!
Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus 10R Specs: What To Expect?
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 10 Pro went official in China recently.
- The brand is now reportedly working on a OnePlus 10R model which may launch in Q2, 2022.
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC will most likely power the device.
Recently, OnePlus launched their OnePlus 10 Pro in China. Now, the company is reportedly gearing up to launch their OnePlus 10R. The 10 Pro has still not released globally and the standard OnePlus 10 launch date is still under wraps. Now, another brand new model surfaces online. The OnePlus 10R launch date and specs have now surfaced online.
As per latest reports, the OnePlus 10R launch date has been set for Q2 of 2022 itself. Details of a flagship MediaTek processor powering the device is also making rounds of the internet now. Without any further ado, here’s a quick look at all the details!
OnePlus 10R Specs: What To Expect?
According to the latest reports, the OnePlus 10R will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC. Now, this is the exact same chipset that will most likely be powering the upcoming OPPO Find X5. However, a report by Android Central claims that the standard OnePlus 10 will not carry this chipset. The reason?
Android Central believes that the standard model will come with a deficit of mmWave 5G connectivity support. This will make it downright unsuitable for the North American market. On the other hand, the OnePlus 10R will be limited to the Asian markets. Going by that, there’s a high chance that we’ll get to see the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC.
Even till last year itself, OnePlus was focusing only on using Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets. However, things seem to have changed now. With MediaTek offering very powerful flagship chipsets, it makes sense for OnePlus to go with more of MediaTek Dimensity SoCs for its budget, mid-range and upper mid-range models.
Talking about the OnePlus 10R specs, it will feature a 120Hz AMOLED display, as per leaks and reports. In addition, the smartphone is expected to offer at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. For now, this is all that is known about the device. Hopefully, more details about this upcoming smartphone will surface online in the coming days.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.