iPhone 13 Design Renders Reveal Design and Smaller Notch
Leaks of the iPhone 13 series are surfacing online for some time now. Now, the series’s Pro model renders are finally here, which gives out our very first look at the upcoming Apple flagship. Moreover, the industry sources shared some 3D renders of the device. It provides us some insight into the direction Apple will take in 2021. However, it looks the company will not change its design format for the upcoming series.
iPhone 13 Pro Renders
According to the leak, the Pro variant will indeed come with a slightly smaller notch compared to the one seen on the iPhone 12 Pro. It looks like the company has managed to reduce the size of the notch by moving the earpiece above the sensors. However, if we remember, previous iPhones’ earpieces aligned with the front camera and Face ID sensors. Although the rest of the design seems largely similar to its predecessor.
Additionally, the upcoming iPhone 13 Pro will retain the boxy frame and triple rear cameras. The renders show a bigger square-shaped rear camera module compared to the one on the iPhone 12 Pro. It looks like Apple is going with larger camera sensors on the iPhone 13 Pro. The three cameras will be accompanied by an LED flash and LiDAR sensor for improved portrait shots.
Moreover, according to sources, iPhone 13 Pro will come with a 6.1-inch screen, which is the same as the iPhone 12 Pro’s display. The upcoming Apple flagship measures 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.6 mm, which means it is ever so slightly thicker than the iPhone 12 Pro.
On the other hand, earlier rumors suggest that the iPhone 13 Pro models will come with 120Hz LTPO displays. We can also expect it to come with an improved wide-angle sensor and up to 1TB storage. If going by the previous timeline, we can expect it to launch in September.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…