iPhone 13 mini Tipped to Be the Last ‘Mini’ iPhone Model
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 13 mini could be the last “mini” iPhone.
- It offers the same camera setup as the iPhone 13.
- iPhone 14 mini is tipped to be not in the works for next year.
Apple recently launched flagship series includes the iPhone 13 mini model. However, it looks like it might be the last time we will see a mini model in the series. It just might be the last mini iPhone model to come after the latest one. As per tipster Jon Prosser, it could be your last chance to grab a “mini” variant of an iPhone. He also claims that there will be no iPhone 14 mini. Although it is still unclear whether the iPhone 14 lineup will include three or four devices, reports GizmoChina.
Also Read: Here’s Every Single New Feature in iOS 15
To recall, Apple launched the iPhone 12 mini in its portfolio to offer the best of its flagship iPhone in a new, small form factor. This is easier to use over the default model. iPhone 13 mini also comes with almost the same features as the standard variant in a small form factor.
Back in June, Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo also claimed that the same. According to him, the 2022 iPhone family which Apple may call the iPhone 14 series will come with no iPhone mini model. It could be due to poor sales of the iPhone 12 mini ₹56,999, though the iPhone 13 mini is yet to show its market performance.
Also Read: How to Upgrade to iOS 15: Step-By-Step Guide
iPhone 13 mini sports a 5.4-inch Super Retina OLED display that offers Full HD+ resolution. It also has a premium glass-aluminium body with an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, a wide notch, and ultra-slim bezels.
The iPhone 13 mini offers a dual rear camera module. It comprises a 12-megapixel (f/1.6) primary sensor and a 12-megapixel (f/2.4) ultra-wide lens. On the front, it has a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) selfie snapper. Under the hood, it draws power from an A15 Bionic chipset. It comes paired with 4GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage.
Furthermore, iPhone 13 mini packs a 2,438mAh battery with 20W fast-charging and 15W MagSafe wireless charging support. For connectivity, the handset offers support for Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and a Lightning port.
In India, the iPhone 13 mini starts at ₹69,900 for the 4GB/128GB model. Whereas, the 4GB/256GB and 4GB/512GB variants cost ₹79,900 and ₹99,900, respectively. It is currently up for pre-orders and will go on sale starting September 24, 2021.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…