How to Upgrade to iOS 15: Step-By-Step Guide
iOS 15 offers users with a bunch of different features to make use of. In addition, several existing applications have gotten a significant redesign as well. This is how you can upgrade to iOS 15 using our step-by-step guide!
Table Of Contents
- 1iOS 15: Steps to Upgrade
- 2iOS 15 Supported Devices
Highlights of the Story
- iOS 15 has finally been released and is rolling out for all compatible iPhones.
- iPhone 13, iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 series devices are included in the list of compatible devices.
- This is our step-by-step guide for you to upgrade to iOS 15 easily!
Apple has finally released their brand new iOS 15 operating system for iPhones. In addition, iPads and Apple Watch Series have gotten a new software as well, namely, the iPadOS 15 and WatchOS 8. Now, the new operating system brings a variety of different features to iPhones. From the new Focus Mode feature to the iOS 15 new emojis, new FaceTime features and a lot more, we finally get a lot of much needed and severely requested features.
Besides, iOS users will also get a SharePlay feature. Now, this particular feature will be integrated within the Apple FaceTime feature. Alongside being able to be on calls with Android and Windows users, the new OS will also allow users to share and view content on FaceTime. SharePlay will allow users to watch their favourite TV shows, movies and the like with their family and friends when on a FaceTime call. However, this particular feature has not rolled out yet. So, you would definitely want to upgrade to the brand new OS by Apple to enjoy all these features and more in the coming days.
iOS 15: Steps to Upgrade
Now, you may be wondering how to upgrade from iOS 14 to the brand new operating system. In just a few simple steps, you will be able to do so. However, one thing that you do need to do before that is backing up your important data. Here is how to do so:
- Tap on the Settings panel of your iPhone.
- Then, tap on your name which is located at the bottom.
- Now, select the iCloud option.
- Further, you have to scroll down to the iCloud Backup.
- Now, click on Back Up Now.
Finally, with the backup out of the way now, you can go for the iOS 15 download and installation. To do so:
Step 1: Head over to the Settings panel of your device again.
Step 2: Now, look for and select the General tab.
Also read: Here’s Every Single New Feature in iOS 15
Step 3: You will find an option as Software Update. Tap on that.
Voila! You have finally downloaded and installed the latest iOS 15!
iOS 15 Supported Devices
Here is a quick look at all the supported devices for the latest iOS 15 update:
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (1st and 2nd Gen)
- iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPod Touch (7th Gen)
We hope this article helps you in quickly upgrading to the new iOS 15 as soon as possible!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.