How to Change the Background in Google Meet?
Google Meet is a video-conferencing service provided by Google. Google Meet has introduced a new function that allows a user to change their background during video calls. It has made available a set of default photos for changing the background. You can also use your own image as the background on Google Meet. Users will not require any third-party extensions or apps.
Google Meet is a premium video conferencing service that is available for free and is used by schools, governments, and companies all over the world. Users can change their background in a video call using Google Meet’s background changing feature. Users who join the Google Workspace for Education call will not be able to choose their own video conference background images.
Also Read: Who All Can See My Instagram Story?
Steps to Change Background in Google Meet During Video Call:
- A ‘More’ option will be offered at the bottom. Click on the image with three dotted lines.
- When you select the Change background option, your camera will instantly switch on.
- Background modifications may cause your device to slow down; you can disable this option to allow other apps on your computer to operate faster.
- Now select the blur your background option to completely blur your background.
- Click on the background to choose a pre-uploaded background.
Steps to Change Background in Google Meet Before Video Call:
- Select a meeting on Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/).
- Click ‘Change Background’ in the bottom right corner of the self-view.
- Click the ‘Blur your Background’ option to totally blur your background.
- You can click the ‘Slightly blur your background’ option if you wish to mildly blur your background.
- Click the background if you wish to choose a pre-uploaded background.
- You have the option of using your own image as your background, which is a fantastic feature. Select the ‘Add’ option.
- Finally, click the ‘Join Now’ option.
This feature is designed to eliminate distractions during video calls. While this is a convenient feature, it’s worth noting that changing the backdrop uses more battery.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…