Best Ways to Level Up Fast in BGMI (Battleground Mobile India)
It’s wonderful that Battlegrounds Mobile India allows all players to transfer data. From the global server, we may safely move our past inventory, rankings, and levels. You can now return to grinding for the game’s level 100 cap. However, because we’ve lost so much time in the process, we’ll need to find ways to level up quickly to compensate. Here are the best ways that will help you level up fast in BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India)!
1. Complete Your Progress Missions
Progress missions are an excellent way to earn extra rewards and experience points. So, if you want to level up fast in BGMI, we recommend completing all of the progress missions. They’re quite simple to make, and if you’re quick, you may complete them in a single day.
2. Play More Classic Matches
Though Arena and Arcade modes are entertaining, Classic Matches are the way to go if you want to level up fast in BGMI. Classic matchups award you with more EXP than other types of matches. In addition, the amount of experience points you get in each match increases with the length of time you survive. So, to make the match last longer, play maps like Erangel or Miramar.
3. Complete Daily Missions
Don’t forget about your daily missions! Daily missions are given by BGMI and are quite simple to complete and a great way to get XP to level up fast. Simple tasks like logging into the game, playing a few matches, and picking up items in Classic Mode are among the tasks. You have the option to re-roll tasks if you don’t like them. The rewards, however, will remain the same.
4. Survive Longer in the Game
As previously stated, your EXP gain scales with the amount of time you survive. The more time you spend in a match, the more EXP you get. So don’t waste your time with elaborate strategies or combats that aren’t necessary. Instead, seek out a safer landing zone, load up on Med Kits and Bandages, and attempt to remain alive for as long as possible in order to get that wonderful EXP. Healing will also increase your experience, a small thing to help you level up faster in BGMI.
5. Make Use of EXP Cards
This may appear to be a gimmicky tactic, yet it works! EXP cards can be obtained for free by completing Royale Pass missions or participating in other game events. If you’re eager, you can get one from the shop for 10 UC each. For one hour, EXP cards will increase the amount of EXP you gain by 100%. Combine them with the other four tips to level up fast in BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) like the breeze.
These were some of the ways in which you can try to level up faster in BGMI.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…