Best Ways to Level Up Fast in Free Fire
Levelling up is a well-known element that is included in practically every video game because it is one of the aspects that distinguishes rookies from the top players. In Free Fire, levelling up faster means unlocking certain features at first, then earning rewards for reaching certain milestones. The rewards vary, but they are rarely worthwhile, and the required points get more difficult to obtain with each level.
Levelling up requires collecting experience points, which is earned after each play mode except Training and Custom matches. However, here are some helpful ways to help you level up faster in Free Fire.
1. Using EXP Cards
EXP cards can be used by players that want to level up quickly in Free Fire. Players will notice a significant increase in their experience level in the game as a result of the EXP cards, which double the experience points in every game. They can visit the Power-Ups section to acquire some of these cards and quickly raise their level.
2. Playing Battle Royale Matches
Because experience points are earned based on your own performance, it’s better to get a win with as many kills as possible. Remember that abandoning a match will result in the loss of all gained experience points, so stay and do not leave the game if a teammate is still alive.
3. Playing Clash Squad Mode
Due to the faster-paced gameplay, Clash Squad/Clash Squad Ranked is one of the best ways to level up faster in Free Fire. If you use a double exp card, you’ll rack up a lot of experience in no time, depending on what milestone you’re at.
4. Completing Daily Missions
Extra EXP points can be earned by completing daily objectives or activities. The daily missions can be found near the game’s map area. Players can focus on completing the daily missions in Free Fire that will provide them with the most experience points which will help players to level up faster.
5. Spending/Purchasing Diamonds:
In Free Fire, when a player tops up or buy diamonds, he or she will gain some free EXP points. These additional EXP points will assist them in levelling up their character more quickly in Free Fire. In addition, the player can perform several in-game activities to gain extra experience points and raise their game level.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…