Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra Launch on March 29 Confirmed by Xiaomi
Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra will launch in China on Monday, March 29 at 7:30 pm CST (5 pm IST). Both the phones are in the news a lot lately. It was part of leaks for quite some time now. Moreover, the smartphone reportedly surfaced on Geekbench. On the other hand, recent leaks also suggest a Mi11 Lite variant in the mix too. However, the company did not confirm anything as of yet.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A32 4G To Launch Soon
The company launched the Mi 11 smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, a hole-punch design, and a 2K display in China in December last year and globally on February 8. Here are some of the details of the Mi 11 Pro and Ultra:
Mi 11Ultra Leaks
The Mi 11 Ultra is tipped to feature a 50-MP primary camera, a 48-MP ultra-wide lens, and a 48-MP telephoto lens. To recall, this sensor is a follow-up of last year’s GN1 and comes with bigger pixels and greater energy optimization. Moreover, it uses a new PDAF technology named Dual Pixel Pro for better colors and details. The sensor size type is 1/1.12″, which is the largest in a smartphone. In addition, it is capable of taking 100 photos by re-arranging the color pixels. Also, 1080p video recording with 480 fps (frames per second), and 4K video recording at 120fps.
However, the new leak lends further credibility. If reports are true, then Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship smartphone will have an edge over its rivals. Other leaks suggest that Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra can feature a 120X zoom camera. Moreover, it curves at all 4 sides, with a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. It is protected by the new Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
Mi 11 Pro Leaks
Mi 11 Pro can come with the same display as the Mi 11. It means a 6.81-inch 120Hz refresh rate 2K AMOLED display with a resolution of 3200 x 1440 and a peak brightness of 1500 nits. Moreover, the BIS listing suggests a 5,000mAh battery with support for 80W wireless charging, and 120W fast wired charging.
Also Read: Galaxy M31s Price In India Slashed
It could launch as soon as this month. However, the official details for the launch are yet to be revealed by the company.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.