Galaxy M31s Price In India Slashed
Samsung has dropped the Galaxy M31s price in India. The mid-range phone by the South Korean company launched in July last year. It comes with a starting price of Rs. 19,499. However, with a price cut, it will drop down to Rs.18,499. The smartphone is also available for the same price on Amazon and Samsung India website.
Samsung Galaxy M31s India price dropped by Rs 1,000
Samsung has slashed the price by Rs 1,000 in India. The price cut is applicable in both offline and online markets. After the price drop, the M31s price starts at Rs 18,499 for its 6GB + 128GB storage variant. Whereas, it is Rs.20,499 for the 8GB + 128GB storage option.
Samsung GalaxyM31s Specifications
It is a mid-range smartphone from Samsung that offers some great features at the price. Samsung Galaxy M31s powers on with the Exynos 9611 processor. This pairs with a maximum of 8GB RAM. In addition, one also gets 128GB of onboard storage. A microSD card slot is available in case you want to expand storage by up to 512GB.
The phone features a 6.5-inch sAMOLED FHD+ display with a punch-hole cutout for the 32-MP front camera. It gets a quad rear camera setup with a main 64-MP sensor, a 12-MP ultra-wide unit, and dual 5-MP sensors for macro and depth. The Samsung Galaxy M31s houses a large 6,000mAh battery that offers 25W fast charging support. A side-mounted fingerprint scanner is available for biometrics. Furthermore, it runs One UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.