Oppo Find X3 Series Price and Colour Options Surface Online
Oppo officially confirmed that the Find X3 series will debut in March. However, the details of the device are still surfacing online despite trying to control the leaks. The latest leak reveals the price ranges for the three X3-series phones for Europe. In addition, it also reveals the prices for a couple of A-series mid-rangers.
The phones can launch on March 11 with pre-orders beginning from March 31.
Oppo Find X3 Series Price (Expected)
Starting with a premium model, X3 Pro 5G will price around EUR 1,000-1,200 for the 12GB + 256GB variant. It will come in Blue, White, Orange, and Black color options. However, the X3 Neo 5G is available at EUR 700-800 for the 12GB + 256GB option. It will be available in Silver and Black hues. Whereas, the Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G will cost EUR 400-500. Buyers will be able to choose between Blue and Black colors for this model.
Also Read: OnePlus 9 Specifications Leaked via AIDA64
There are leaks of other variants to launch apart from the Oppo Find X3 series. Moving on to the budget A-series models, these will also be 5G-enabled but will come at a much lower price. Oppo A94 5G can have a price tag between EUR 300-400 (roughly Rs. 26,700 – 35,000) and come in Black and Blue color options. Oppo A54 5G, on the other hand, maybe cost between EUR 200-300 (roughly Rs. 17,800 – Rs. 26,700) for the Black and Purple color options.
Oppo FindX3 Series Specifications
As per the listings on AnTuTu and AIDA64, the Oppo Find X3 will power on a Snapdragon 870 processor. It also shows the model number for the phone as well, which is PEDM00. Fun fact, Snapdragon 870 is based on the same platform as the Snapdragon 865. The latter is overclocked for better performance and efficiency. It makes sense to use this chipset instead of the Snapdragon 888, as it will help reduce costs.
The screenshots reveal that this particular variant of the Oppo Find X3 is equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage. On the other hand, we can expect more storage variants. The device will also run the latest Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2.
Moreover, as seen in the screenshots is the display resolution of FHD+, and a 12.6-MP camera sensor probably at the front. Oppo Find X3 is expected to get a super color-accurate 6.7-inch 120Hz QHD+ panel with a full DCI-P3 color gamut, 10-bit depth, and a MEMC chip for upscaling content. It will get a quad rear camera setup with a 50-MP main Sony sensor and is expected to house a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…