Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy A32 4G India Launch Details, Expected Price
- 2Samsung GalaxyA32 Specifications
Samsung is going to launch a smartphone namely, Samsung Galaxy A32 4G in India. In its press release, Samsung confirmed that the phone will launch in the Indian market. However, the company is not giving out any exact date of launch. Ahead of India unveil the Galaxy A32 4G already launched in Russia.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G India Launch Details, Expected Price
The 4G model already launched in Russia and it has a price tag of RUB 19,990 (roughly Rs. 19,9600) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option. Whereas it costs RUB 21,990 (roughly Rs. 21,500) for the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The phone will come in black, blue, and purple color options.
It will go on sale in Russia in March via online stores, Samsung branded stores, as well as partnered retail outlets.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G should come in the same range in the Indian market as well. Its official pricing and availability details for India should be unveiled at the launch event.
Samsung GalaxyA32 Specifications
For the 4G variant, the specifications are different from the 5G model. It has a different display refresh rate, different camera specifications, and measures differently as well.
It will feature a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with an Infinity-U notch and a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC pairing with 4GB of RAM. In addition, the internal storage options are to include 64GB and 128GB. Moreover, Samsung Galaxy A32 4G will also come with the option of expanding the storage further using a microSD card slot (up to 1TB).
In terms of optics, it sports a quad-camera setup with a 64-MP primary camera (f/1.8 aperture), an 8-MP camera with an ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.2 aperture), a 5-MP macro sensor (f/2.4 aperture), and a 2-MP depth sensor (f/2.4 aperture). Up front, the phone has a 20-MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G packs a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. Connectivity options include a USB Type-C port. The phone has an under-screen fingerprint scanner.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.