Table Of Contents
- 1More About the New Witcher Game
Highlights of the Story
- The new Witcher game will be built using Unreal Engine 5 rather than CD Projekt’s REDengine.
- CD Projekt has previously hinted that a new Witcher game could be on the way.
- This is the first time that this game is formally confirmed.
A new Witcher game is in the works, according to CD Projekt, “kicking off a new tale for the brand.” The new game will have its base on Unreal Engine 5, rather of CD Projekt’s REDengine, and will mark the start of “a multi-year strategic partnership with Epic Games.”
“It includes not just license, but also technical development of Unreal Engine 5 and, when applicable, possibly future versions of Unreal Engine,” CD Projekt explained. “We’ll work closely with Epic Games’ engineers to help customize the engine for open-world experiences,” says the company.
Also Read: Do you need a soundbar for smart T.V?
More About the New Witcher Game
As per CD Projekt, the switch to the new engine is to further expedite the development process. “From the start, we didn’t see this as a conventional license deal; both CD Projekt Red and Epic saw this as a long-term, fruitful tech cooperation,” stated CD Projekt Red CTO Pawe Zawodny. “It’s critical for CD Projekt Red to settle on the technological direction of our next game as early as possible since we’ve invested a lot of time and money in the past evolving and adapting REDengine with each successive game release.”
CD Projekt has previously hinted at the possibility of a new Witcher game, but this is the first official confirmation. There is no more information available, however, the teaser image included with the announcement hints that the next game will not include Geralt, as we suspected. It’s impossible to tell what the snow-covered Witcher medallion is, but it’s not from the School of the Wolf.
There are currently no more details available about this game, such as a development timeline or a release date. Moreover, REDengine will be used to develop the next Cyberpunk 2077 expansion, according to CD Projekt Red.
Also Read: How To Do Cryptocurrency Mining In India?
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…