Oppo A55s Processor Details Tipped on Geekbench; Surfaces on Several Certification Sites
Oppo A55s 5G will launch as the company’s next 5G smartphone under the A-series.
Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo A55s 5G Geekbench, FCC Listings
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A55s is listed on Geekbench with model number CPH2309.
- Oppo A55s is expected to arrive as a successor to Oppo A55.
- It may support four 5G bands.
Oppo is gearing up for the launch of a new A-series smartphone. Oppo A55s 5G has also surfaced on several certification websites hinting that its launch is imminent. Although the company is yet to confirm the official launch date of the A55s 5G. In a Geekbench listing, the purported Oppo smartphone has surfaced with model number CPH2309. It may come as a successor to the recently launched A55.
In addition, Oppo A55s 5G has appeared on the Bluetooth SIG certification website. It has also reportedly surfaced on the FCC website and TUV Rheinland certification site, which also suggested some of its specifications. Let’s take a look at the various details of the phone’s leaked before it goes official:
Oppo A55s 5G Geekbench, FCC Listings
As per the Geekbench listing, A55s could run on Android 11 and will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm chipset. The processor is listed to have two performance cores with a maximum clock speed of 2.04GHz and six cores with a maximum clock speed of 1.8GHz. Oppo A55s is listed to have 4GB RAM as well. Moreover, it has managed to score 1,592 points in multi-core testing. The handset also scored 510 points in single-core testing.
Also read: Among Us for PlayStation & Xbox Coming Soon!
Whereas, the rumoured Oppo A55s has also surfaced on Bluetooth SIG with two model numbers — A102OP and CPH2309. The listing suggests that the phone will come with Bluetooth v5.1. The Bluetooth page listing also shows support for four 5G bands (n3/28/77/78).
The device packs a 3,890 mAh battery, which is likely to be rounded off and marketed as 4,000 mAh. From MySmartPrice, the TUV Rheinland Japan listing of the Oppo A55s 5G also reveals that the budget 5G smartphone from Oppo will come with fast charging support. The device will support 18W fast charging out of the box. Other details like the display size, camera specs, etc., remain unknown at the moment. We will share more details of the device as and when available.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…