Oppo Reno8 Series Smartphones Will Start at Rs 29,990 With Fast Charging
Table Of Contents
- 1Price of OPPO Reno8
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO has confirmed the launch of the Reno8 series in India.
- Reno8 Pro will be priced between 42,000 and Rs 46,000.
- The Reno8 will pack a 4500 mAh battery with 80W fast charging support.
The introduction of the Oppo Reno8 series in India has been announced by OPPO. Moreover, the Reno8 series has not yet been officially launched in India, according to the company. The Reno8 series India launch event may take place on July 21 according to on the leaked information. More information on the India variants is available online while we wait for the official launch date announcement. The price and specifications of the OPPO Reno8 series in India are recently leaked by tipster Mukul Sharma.
According to information leaked by the tipper, India may receive the Chinese Oppo Reno8 Pro+ 5G under the name Oppo Reno8 Pro. Before the official announcement, let’s take a short look at the OPPO Reno8 series leaks.
Price of OPPO Reno8
In India, the OPPO Reno8 will be available in two colour combinations and three storage choices. The base model will come with 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM. The cost will be Rs 29,990. According to a RootMyGalaxy report, the 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB storage versions will cost Rs 31,990 and Rs 33,990, respectively. In addition, the device will be available from OPPO in two variants: Shimmer Black and Shimmer Gold. The sale of this item will begin on July 24.
According to tipster Mukul Sharma, the Reno8 Pro will cost between 42,000 and Rs 46,000. It will come with 256GB of internal storage and up to 12GB of RAM.
A 6.43-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display will come with the Reno8 India model. The 32-megapixel front camera will have a hole-punch cutout in the top left corner of the device. Additionally, the smartphone has a 90Hz display. Moreover, Dimensity 1300 SoC powers the smartphone. It will have 256GB of internal storage and up to 12GB of RAM.
A 4500 mAh battery with 80W fast charging capabilities will come with Reno8. It will come with ColorOS 12.1, an Android 12-based operating system. The Reno8 will have a triple-camera configuration on the rear. It will have two 2-megapixel sensors for depth perception and macro photography in addition to a 50-megapixel main camera.
The MariSilicon X chip from OPPO will be present in both the Reno8 and 8 Pro, with the goal of enhancing camera performance.
The 32-megapixel front camera, quick charging technology, battery, and software are all similar between the Reno8 Pro and the standard model. It has a bigger, 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen that supports a 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, the phone has a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max SoC.
On the back, it will have a triple camera setup. A 50-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor will all be included.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…