PlayStation Store Double Discounts Sale Starts Today: Deals on Marvel’s Avengers, GTA V, Watch Dogs Legion and More
Highlights of the Story
- PlayStation Double Discounts Sale is here.
- The sale will go on till September 29, 2021.
- It is offering deals on GTA V, Hitman 3, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and more.
Sony’s PlayStation Store has kicked off yet another sale, which is great news for all the console gamers out there. The PlayStation Store Double Discounts Sale is here and has started since September 15, 2021, which is today. Further, the sale will end on September 29, 2021, as per the official blog post. Moreover, the new mega sale event is offering huge discounts on the top triple AAA titles. There are discounts on classic games like Bioshock as well.
Now, the event is called the Double Discounts sale because if you are a PlayStation Plus member, your percentage savings are doubled. We can see major discounts on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Marvel’s Avengers, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and more via the new PlayStation Store sale event. To check out the entire list of titles which are getting discounts via this sale, check out the official blog post.
In other news, the PlayStation Showcase 2021 was held recently. It confirmed some of the most anticipated titles for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Insomniac Games, the creator of Marvel’s Spider-Man (2018), Spider-Man Miles Morales as well as Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, has been the star of the show. They announced quite a few titles during this years Showcase. The studios have announced Spider-Man 2 and the unexpected Wolverine. In addition, God of War Ragnarok has also been confirmed.
PlayStation Store Double Discounts Sale: Best Deals
Without any further ado, here is a list of the best deals during the PlayStation Store Double Discounts Sale event this year:
|GAME||ORIGINAL PRICE||SALE PRICE|
|Marvel’s Avengers||Rs. 2,249||Rs. 1,499|
|Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Season Pass||Rs. 3,330||Rs. 2,830|
|Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition||Rs. 5,699||Rs. 3,647|
|Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Edition||Rs. 3,990||Rs. 2,793|
|Watch Dogs Legion||Rs. 3,999||Rs. 2,799|
|Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2||Rs. 1,499||Rs. 1,124|
|Secret Neighbor||Rs. 1,664||Rs. 1,414|
|Dying Light: Platinum Edition||Rs. 2,499||Rs. 1,874|
|Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition||Rs. 5,699||Rs. 4,274|
|Mafia II: Definitive Edition||Rs. 1,999||Rs. 1,319|
|STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order||Rs. 3,499||Rs. 2,624|
|Bioshock: The Collection||Rs. 1,919||Rs. 639|
There are several options to choose from the new PlayStation Store sale event but, this was our list of the best deals, in our opinion. From the modern triple A titles to the nostalgic games, the sale is offering a discount on pretty much all sorts of games for the PS4 and PS5.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…