Poco M3 First Sale Sold More Than 150,000 Units, Next Sale on February 16
Poco M3 first sale was live on February 9, it was a successful launch. The phone launched in India on February 2 at a competitive price. Now, Poco announces it has sold over 150,000 units. Moreover, the company also shared that over 30 lakh consumers had expressed interest in buying the phone during 1st sale.
However, one should not worry if you are interested in buying the phone. Poco M3 will go on sale again on February 16 at 12 pm (noon) via Flipkart.
PocoM3 Price, Availability Details
It comes in two storage variants 6GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB. The former is available for Rs.10,999. Whereas, the latter comes for a price of Rs.11,999.
Poco M3 Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution. The screen is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Additionally, Poco will ship phones with a pre-installed screen protector. Moreover, it comes with Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
Under the hood, Poco M3 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC with 6GB RAM. However, internal storage is either 64GB UFS 2.1 storage or 128GB UFS 2.2 storage depending on what variant you get.
It is to be noted that the company is not bringing the 4GB RAM variant for M3 available globally in India.
In terms of camera optics, the Poco M3 features a triple rear camera and a single front camera. On the back is a 48MP, f/1.8 main camera sensor with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF). This is accompanied by a 2MP f/2.4 macro sensor and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. The camera setup is capable of recording up to 1080p video at 30fps. On the front is an 8MP f/2.1 camera that is again capable of recording 1080p video at 30fps.
Moreover, it also packs a 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support and an 18W fast charger in the box. The battery is also capable of reverse charging.
Other specifications include an Infrared port, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone port and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Poco M3 also features Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Dual VoLTE, and Dual VoWiFi support for both SIM cards simultaneously.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.