Realme GT Neo 2 Display Specs Confirmed Ahead of Launch
Highlights of the Story
- Realme GT Neo 2 will be launching in China on September 22, 2021.
- The display specs of the device have now been revealed.
- Other specs include Snapdragon 870 SoC, 120Hz refresh rate display and more.
Realme is prepping up for the launch of their GT Neo 2 model in China soon. The Realme GT Neo 2 is all set to go official in China on September 22, 2021. Further, the flagship device will be launching as a successor to the Realme GT Neo which went official in China on March, 2021. However, the device never made it to the Indian market. Now, the Neo 2 is expected to launch in India because of a previous Indian BIS certification listing of it.
Noted tipster Techno Ankit has now taken to Twitter to reveal the confirmed display specifications of the Realme GT Neo 2 ahead of its official launch. Moreover, going by previous leaks and reports, we also know quite a bit about the other specifications of the device. Without any further ado, here is a quick rundown of everything we know about the upcoming device so far.
Realme GT Neo 2: What To Expect?
According to the tweet made by Ankit, the smartphone will be coming with a 6.62-inch full-HD+ E4 AMOLED display. In addition, the display will also come with a fast 120Hz refresh rate. We will see a touch sampling rate of 600Hz on the device alongside a 100% P3 Wide Colour Gamut coverage. There will be Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top for resistance against accidental drops. The GT Neo 2 display also comes with 10240 level dimming alongside DC dimming as well. Lastly, Ankit also reveals that the company has confirmed the smartphone to arrive with an in-display fingerprint scanner for security.
Going by previous leaks and reports, the GT Neo 2 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. Further, the octa-core flagship chipset will pair up with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. However, there will most likely be other variants of the device as well upon launch. When it comes to software, the device will run on Android 11 OS with the Realme UI 2.0 custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the smartphone will most likely feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. At the front, the device will come with a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. The GT Neo 2 is expected to pack a big 5000mAh battery. In addition, the battery capacity will pair up with either 50W or 65W fast charging support.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…