iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini Pre-Orders Start, Launch Offers
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 13 price in India starts at Rs. 79,900 for the base 128GB variant.
- Customers will get bank offers and exchange discounts
- It will be available through Flipkart, Amazon, and Apple websites.
iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and iPhone 13 mini launched earlier this week. The flagship launched at the ‘California Streaming’ event on September 14, 2021. Now, they are up for pre-orders in India. There are incremental changes across all four models. However, they are not a big upgrade but small consistent changes across all of the models. Apart from India, it will go live later today in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, the UK, the US, and more for pre-orders. Interestingly, this is the first time India is in the first launch rollout.
Also Read: Learn How to Track Someone Using Google Maps
iPhone 13 series Prices in India
- iPhone 13 mini price in India is Rs 69,900 for the 128GB model. Whereas, it is Rs 79,900 for the 256GB variant and Rs 99,900 for the 512GB model.
- The iPhone 13 128GB version costs Rs 79,900. Whereas, the 256GB model costs Rs 89,900 and Rs 1,09,900 for the 512GB edition.
- The iPhone 13 Pro costs Rs 1,19,900 for the 128GB model. Whereas, it is Rs 1,29,900 for the 256GB storage, Rs 1,49,900 for the 512GB version and Rs 1,69,900 for the 1TB model.
- Lastly, the iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB version costs Rs 1,29,900. Whereas, the 256GB model costs Rs 1,39,900, 512GB variant costs Rs 1,59,900 and the 1TB storage variant is priced at Rs 1,79,900.
Customers pre-ordering the vanilla variant and the mini variant through an Apple Authorised Distributor using an HDFC Bank card will get a cashback of Rs 6,000.
There will also be a cashback of Rs 5,000 on the purchase of the iPhone 13 Pro series when using an HDFC Bank card.
Further, select retail outlets will offer an additional exchange discount of Rs 3,000 for exchanging an old handset against the new iPhone model. Meanwhile, Apple online store will also offer a trade-in benefit of up to Rs 46,120. When trading in an iPhone 8 or newer model you can get this benefit. Furthermore, customers will get EMI options on purchasing the new iPhone models.
Flipkart is offering a 10 per cent discount through SBI EMI transactions, 10 per cent off via Bank of Baroda Mastercard debit card first transaction, five per cent unlimited cash back through Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, and 10 per cent off through ICICI Bank Mastercard credit and debit card first transaction. HDFC Bank is offering Rs 6,000 cashback from September 24th for mini and the vanilla variant on EMI transactions through Credit and Debit cards and non-EMI transactions through HDFC Bank credit cards at select stores.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…