Redmi Note 10 Series Launch in India Teased
Redmi Note 10 series launch in India is happening soon. According to a new teaser video by Xiaomi execs, it makes subtle references to the smartphone’s specs and its’ launch. Moreover, the teaser claims to deliver the “smoothest” experience. This series will be the successor to the Redmi Note 9 lineup.
It looks like the Redmi Note 10 launch date in India will be announced on “February 10th at 10:10 AM”. On the other hand, it already has BIS certification. Moreover, the series can have the regular Note 10 and the Note 10 Pro.
Got the moves to be as smooth as the smoothest @RedmiIndia smartphone yet? 😎— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) February 9, 2021
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀-𝙁𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴! Unlock it with Me! ⚡️
Upload your dance move with #SM10THChallenge. 10 fans to win BIG!
I ❤️ #Redmi pic.twitter.com/BTgGe8cbDw
Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain and Redmi Business Lead Sneha Tainwala have tweeted teaser videos. However, this teaser video mentions only that an announcement will take place on February 10th. But there are expectations that it will be the Redmi Note 10 series. Moreover, it does not give out any details on the phone.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications (Rumored)
It can come with a 120Hz LCD display and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. The smartphone may also feature a 64MP quad-camera system. Moreover, it packs a 5,050mAh battery with fast charging support. According to a report, the Redmi Note 10 will come in 4GB+64GB and 6GB+64GB RAM variants. It can be available in Gray, White, and Green color options.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
On the other hand, leaks also suggest it can come in two distinct variants — 4GB RAM + 64GB and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage. In contrast, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is said to come in three different configurations — the base 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and the top-end 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…