Table Of Contents
- 2RAM and Storage options
- 6Operating System
Recently, Samsung launched the first phone in the Galaxy F series. The Galaxy F62 is the company’s mid-range offering featuring the Samsung Exynos 9825 processor.
Built on the 7nm process, the Exynos 9825 makes the Samsung Galaxy F62 the fastest smartphone in the Rs. 20k -25k range offered by the Korean manufacturer.
Another notable feature is the inclusion of the 7,000 mAh battery that ensures you never run out of juice. The phone also comes with a 32 MP selfie camera.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 is another smartphone that features almost the same tech specs as the Samsung Galaxy F62.
If you are wondering what distinguishes the two phones, here is a quick rundown of the technical specifications.
Both phones come with a 6.7-inch FHD+ display that comes with a resolution of 2,400 x 1,080.
RAM and Storage options
Both phones come in two variants. The base model will offer 6 GB of RAM and the higher model is powered by 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The Samsung Galaxy F62 and the Samsung Galaxy M51 offer 128 GB of internal storage.
In terms of optics, both phones feature the same quad-camera set up. It consists of a 64 MP primary sensor, backed by a 12 MP ultra-wide-angle lens and two 5MP sensors.
Even in the battery department, the phones offer the same 7,000 mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
The real difference between the Samsung Galaxy F62 and the Samsung Galaxy M51 is in the SoC. While the Galaxy F62 comes with the in-house developed Octa-Core Exynos 9825 processor.
Coming to the Galaxy M51, it is powered by the Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G. Depending on your personal preference, you can opt for the version you like.
The Galaxy F62 will run Android 11 out of the box and come with Samsung’s One UI skin. Having said that, the Galaxy M51 will come with Android 10, with the company planning to upgrade to Android 11 in the near future.
The base model of the Samsung Galaxy F62 starts at Rs 23,999 while the Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a price tag of Rs 22,999.
What do you think is the better option amongst the two? Let us know what you think in the comment section below!
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…