Table Of Contents
- 1Specifications of Tecno Spark 8P (Tipped)
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno recently launched the Pova 3 in India with a massive 7,000mAh battery.
- The company has confirmed that it will launch the Tecno Spark 8P soon in India.
- Tecno Spark 8P may feature a 5,000mAh battery.
The Tecno Pova 3 from Tecno was just released in India and features a 6.9-inch FHD+ display and a sizable 7,000mAh battery. The company is currently preparing to introduce a new phone in the entry-level market. The company has declared that it will shortly introduce the Tecno Spark 8P in India. The company’s social media account, which aired a video confirming a few details including the shape of the gadget, made the announcement. We may now predict that the smartphone may arrive this month in India as the teaser went public.
The Tecno Spark 8P’s essential specifications and renders have already leaked. The smartphone will include 7GB of virtual RAM, which will use internal storage to free up memory, according to the video shared by the official account. The teaser also indicates that the gadget will come in blue and include a 50-megapixel triple-back camera configuration.
Specifications of Tecno Spark 8P (Tipped)
The Tecno Spark 8P’s primary features have already leaked. The Tecno Spark 8P will reportedly have a 6.6-inch screen with Full-HD+ quality. On the front, there will be a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. As per the teaser, the smartphone may have a plastic back with a dual-patterned design and a glossy camera island on top.
Although the 50-megapixel resolution of the primary sensor has been confirmed. Moreover, there is no information on the other two sensors. These can be two 2-megapixel sensors, one for depth and one for macro. The front of the phone may include an 8-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
The MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, which may be paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, is likely to power the gadget. There is no information on the charging capabilities. Although, it may have an internal battery with a capacity of 5,000mAh. According to reports, the Tecno Spark 8P has a DTS dual sound system and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Turquoise Cyan, Atlantic Blue, Iris Purple, and Cocoa Gold are the four colours the smartphone is rumoured to come in.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…