Need A Phone With Best Battery Life? Tecno Pova 3 Can Shock You!
Table Of Contents
- 1Tecno Pova 3 Price, Availability
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Pova 3 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 SoC
- The handset runs on Android 11-based HiOS out of the box
- Smartphone features an 8-megapixel front-facing camera
On Wednesday, the Tecno Pova 3 was out in the Philippines. The latest addition to the Pova series features a 6.9-inch LCD display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. It has a MediaTek Helio G88 processor, as well as up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone has a 50-megapixel triple-camera system on the back. It comes preloaded with Android 11-based HiOS and a 7,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
Tecno Pova 3 Price, Availability
The 4GB + 64GB storage model costs PHP 8,999 (about Rs. 13,300), while the 6GB + 128GB model costs PHP 9,399 (roughly Rs. 13,500). (about Rs. 13,300). (about Rs. 13,900). The smartphone will be available in three colours: Eco Black, Electric Blue, and Tech Silver, and will be released on May 31, 2022. The smartphone’s availability in more markets, including India, has yet to be announced by Tecno.
The HiOS-based Android 11 runs on the Tecno Pova 3’s dual-SIM (Nano) configuration. A 6.9-inch full-HD+ LCD with a refresh rate of 90Hz powers the display. A MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor with up to 6GB of RAM powers the phone. The phone also has “memory fusion,” which allows users to increase their available memory to 11GB by using unused storage.
The smartphone has a 50-megapixel primary camera and secondary and cameras for photographs and videos. For selfies and video chats, the smartphone has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The Tecno Pova 3 has an internal storage capacity of up to 128GB. The handset has 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
The phone’s battery capacity is 7,000mAh, and it supports 25W fast charging and 10W reverse charging. In the box, you’ll get a 33W charger. According to the manufacturer, the smartphone dimensions 173.1×78.46×9.44mm.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…