Table Of Contents
- 1Apple Watch Pride Edition Price, Availability
Highlights of the Story
- Pride Edition Sport Loop showcases a colour gradient with word “Pride”
- Apple has announced the Shot on iPhone pride campaign on Instagram.
- The company is also tipped to launch a Pride Edition Apple Watch.
To mark June as LGBTQ Pride Month around the world, Apple has released two new Pride Edition bands. Apple’s Pride Edition Bands are to come with dynamic Pride watch faces in support of the LGBTQ+ community and the battle for equality. The watch features a colour gradient and the word “Pride” woven into the band itself. On Instagram, the firm is also launching a new Shot on iPhone pride campaign. This campaign will capture the essence of artists and figures from the LGBTQ+ community throughout the world.
Also Read: Big News: These iPhones May Not Get iOS 16!
Meanwhile, a new rumour claims that an Apple Watch Pride Edition will be out in the near future. Apple promotes LGBTQ+ rights every year, and this year the company has released two Pride Edition bands. In honour of the occasion, it debuted the new Pride Edition Sport Loop and the Pride Edition Nike Sport Loop. Aside from that, Apple has also released the Pride Threads watch faces.
Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, said in a tweet that Apple will release a new Pride Edition Apple Watch soon. Marketing materials and revised Watch tables have reportedly arrived at retail outlets for placement as soon as next week, according to Gurman.
Apple Watch Pride Edition Price, Availability
In India, the Pride Edition Sport Loop band costs Rs. 3,900, while in the United States, it costs $49 (approximately Rs. 3,800). The band is available for pre-order on Apple’s official website, and will be available for purchase at Apple Stores beginning May 26, 2022.
The Pride Edition Sport Loop band combines the classic rainbow colours with colours from numerous pride flags, such as light blue, pink, and white, which symbolize transgender and gender-nonconforming people, as well as black and brown, which represent Black and Latinx groups.
The colours are also thought to symbolize people who are living with HIV/AIDS or have died from it. The manufacturer also employed a novel technique to remove many double-layer nylon-woven textile loops from the band, revealing the cursive word “Pride.”
The new Pride Edition Nike Sport Loop band, according to Apple, honours the whole spectrum of the rainbow and comes with a matching rainbow-colored Nike Bounce face. The band is part of Nike’s Be True collection, which focuses on recognition, activism, inspiration, and education and is part of Nike’s broader commitment to the LGBTQ+ community.
The Nike Sport Loop band is to honour people who are helping to expand sport for future generations and inspire others to experience the joy of being oneself. Any Apple Watch is to be compatible with these Pride Edition Sport Loop bands. Aside from that, these bands will be available for the Apple Watch Series 7. Watch is expected to arrive later this week, according to Gurman.
As previously reported, Apple has also unveiled the Pride Threads watch faces. These watch faces were inspired by a variety of pride flags and blend colours to signify the LGBTQ+ movement’s strength and unity. In addition, the company has implemented a new App Clip functionality into the band packaging to let consumers to access the new matching Watch face quickly and easily.
Also Read: Apple Brings iPhone 13 Green Colour Variant
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…