Table Of Contents
- 1Tecno Pova 3 Specifications (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Pova 3 will be launching as a successor to the Tecno Pova 2 which was launched last year.
- The Pova 3 recently bagged the Indian BIS certification and now, full list of specs for the phone have been leaked.
- Key specs include a massive 7000mAh battery, 90Hz refresh rate display, MediaTek Helio G88 SoC and more.
Last year in August, the Tecno Pova 2 went official. Now, the company seems to be all set to finally launch its successor – the Tecno Pova 3. In between the launch of the Pova 2 and Pova 3, the company has actually launched quite a few phones this year. Recently, we witnessed the launch of the Tecno Phantom X.
Prior to that, phones like the Tecno Pova 5G, Tecno Spark 8C and more went official. The company surely does seem to be on a roll and is all set to soon add the Pova 2 successor to their expanding list this year. Recently, the smartphone bagged the Indian BIS certification website. This was leaked by noted tipster Paras Guglani. Now, the same leakster has unveiled the full list of specifications for the upcoming smartphone. Without any further ado, let us take a quick look at the complete list of Tecno Pova 3 specs!
Tecno Pova 3 Specifications (Leaked)
Talking about the display first, the smartphone will reportedly come with a 6.9-inch full HD+ display. The display is said to offer a resolution of 1080x 2460 pixels. We also get to know that the upcoming smartphone will bring a fast 120Hz refresh rate to the tablet. However, it is not clear whether the handset will feature an LCD or AMOLED display.
On the processor front, the Tecno Pova 3 will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. This 8mm octa-core chipset will be paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. According to Guglani, there will be another variant as well. This will be offering 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Further, the Guglani reveals that the upcoming handset will sport a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor alongside a quad-LED flash. At the front, the handset will come with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
In terms of battery, the Tecno Pova 3 may pack a whopping 7000mAh battery. This rated battery capacity is said to be coupled with 33W fast charging support. This is much faster when compared to the 18W fast charging support on its predecessor. When it comes to dimensions, the smartphone will measure 173.1mm × 78.46mm × 9.44mm.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…