Table Of Contents
- 1Future update of WhatsApp
- 2How to use these reactions
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp will roll out a new WhatsApp reaction feature today.
- This particular feature will be especially be useful in Group chats that can give response to various messages.
- It may just allow WhatsApp users to use any emoji, GIF, or sticker in the messenger.
WhatsApp Reactions will be available starting today. It will allow the instant messaging network to compete with rivals like Telegram and iMessage. As well as, productivity tools like Slack and even sister company Instagram. The functionality will allow users to instantly respond to messages with an emoji. Six emojis will be initially accessible – like, love, laugh, surprise, sad, and thanks. However, testing has revealed that all emojis will be available in the future.
CEO Mark Zuckerberg hinted the functionality to be coming soon in the company’s major revelation about WhatsApp Communities last month and made the news via an Instagram story. As previously stated, there will be just six Reactions at first, which Zuckerberg also addressed in his story.
Future update of WhatsApp
According to a recent report claiming evidence in a development version, a future upgrade may simply enable users to use any emoji, GIF, or sticker in the chat as reactions. When users press the + button, the current version seen in testing appears to provide them access to the whole emoji keyboard. The expanded emoji response palette is currently unavailable, even to beta testers.
This Reactions feature is in beta since 2018. Although at first, sticker reactions were intended before it progressed to a more final form in testing last year. Previously, the functionality was known as Emoji Reactions, Message Reactions, and Quick Reactions.
How to use these reactions
The procedure of responding to messages is similar to that of responding to Facebook Messenger or Instagram messages.
Simply long-press on the message you want to respond to when you’re in a conversation or message. It will soon show the six emoji selections that are hovering on top. That’s all. Just pick your favorite emoji.
If you’re responding to a group message, you’ll notice a reaction count next to the emojis that are most commonly in use to respond.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…