Table Of Contents
- 1Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition Live Images
- 2Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition Specifications (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition live images have been unveiled.
- Key specifications of the device have surfaced online as well.
- The specs include an HD+ display, Helio A22 SoC and more.
Tecno is all set to launch their Tecno Spark 8T soon. Now, it seems like the brand is working towards launching another Spark series device as well, namely, the Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition. This device has surfaced online in live images. The live images reveal the box of the device, which in turn, unveils the key specifications for the upcoming budget device.
Noted tech enthusiast Paras Guglani took to Twitter to reveal the smartphone’s live images. The live images reveal certain key specifications of the device. Here is a quick look at all the leaked details.
Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition Live Images
Going by the leaked live images of the device, we can see the device in a Blue colour variant. In addition, the back panel of the device features a dual rear camera setup. We can also see that there is a fingerprint sensor at the back, placed within the camera module itself. Additionally, an LED flash also accompanies the dual rear camera setup of the device.
Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition Specifications (Leaked)
As per the live box images of the device, it will come with a 6.5-inch HD+ display. We will also get to see a Dot Notch design on the smartphone. For photos and videos, the smartphone will come with a dual rear camera setup. Now, this setup will be driven by a 13-megapixel primary AI-enhanced sensor.
In terms of battery, the Tecno Spark Go 2022 Edition will pack a big 5000mAh battery. The fast charging capabilities of the device are currently under wraps. However, we may be seeing a 10W charging support on the device.
According to other leaks and reports, the budget device will be powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 SoC. This chipset will pair up with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. From the looks of it, this will be an affordable entry-level device. Going by the live box images, we can also see a mention of features like DTS tuned Stereo Sound, Soplay Music Mixer and also Super Boost System Optimisation.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…