Nokia 3.4, Nokia 2.4 To Launch In India Soon
HMD Global has officially teased the India launch of the Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 2.4. The devices are expected to be priced at under Rs. 10,000 in the country.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 2.4 have been officially teased to launch in India
- The devices will reportedly launch on November 26th
- Nokia 2.4 and Nokia 3.4 prices in India might be set at under Rs 10,000
Both the Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 2.4 were originally announced back in September. Moreover, they were also listed on the Nokia India Website. However, nothing was revealed about the official launch date of the two devices.
Finally HMD Global has revealed the official launch date of the two devices. They teased the devices as, “Only 10 days to go for the big reveal. Stay tuned.” Taking it back a bit, the Nokia 3.4 comes with a triple rear camera setup. Additionally, it comes with an HD+ display and packs a 4000mAh battery. On the other hand, the Nokia 2.4 is a more affordable phone with the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. Moreover, it comes with an internal storage capacity of 64GB.
Nokia 3.4, Nokia 2.4 Prices In India
At this point, we can only expect to see the phones hit certain price segments in the country. However, HMD Global will soon reveal the official pricing of the two phones. The Nokia 2.4 price in Europe was set at EUR 119. This converts to approximately Rs. 10,300 and is for the 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage model.
Also read: Redmi Note 9, Note 9 Pro 5G Specs Leak
On the other hand, the Nokia 3.4 price in Europe was set at EUR 159. This converts to roughly Rs. 13,800. Moreover, this does indicate that the device might actually be priced at a little higher than the Rs. 10,000 segment, making it a budget mid-ranger.
Nokia 3.4, Nokia 2.4 Specifications
Nokia 3.4 features a 6.39-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1,600 X 720 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9 alongside a punch-hole design. On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card. The phone runs on stock Android 10 OS and is upgradable to Android 11. When it comes to the cameras, the Nokia 3.4 features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13MP primary sensor with an LED flash, a 2MP depth lens for portrait shots, and a 5MP ultra-wide angle sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with an 8MP selfie shooter. Lastly, the phone packs a decent 4000mAh battery.
Also read: Realme X7 India Launch Confirmed
On the other hand, the Nokia 2.4 features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1,600 x 720 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9 alongside a waterdrop notch design. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. The chipset is paired with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Moreover, the phone runs on stock Android 10 OS as well. When it comes to cameras, the Nokia 2.4 comes with dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13MP primary sensor with an LED flash and a 2MP depth lens for portrait shots. On the front, the phone features a 5MP sensor for selfies and video calls. Laslty, the device packs a slightly larger 4500mAh battery.
With a lot of Nokia devices in the rumors spectrum, it is good to see these two entry-level devices too. The devices will mostly target the budget conscious folks who are planning on entering the realm of Android with good mid-rangers.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…