Redmi Note 9, Note 9 Pro 5G Specs Leak
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G can come with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 9 Pro is tipped for November 24 launch.
- It could come with Snapdragon 750G SoC.
- The phone is likely to get a 108MP camera.
For the last few days, we saw a lot of leaks and reports about Redmi Note 9 phones. Now, according to leaks, the company is set to launch the 5G variant of its smartphones of this series. Moreover, reports also suggest it will also get a Pro variant. The launch can happen as early as November 24 in China.
Also Read: How to Make Your Android Look Like an iPhone
According to Gizmochina, the company could announce the launch date for the Redmi Note 9 phones today or tomorrow. However, there is no word on when the phone will be launched in India.
On the other hand, leaks have by now revealed enough about the hardware and pricing of the phones. Recently, a leak claimed that the Redmi Note 9 5G will be priced at 999 Yuan. Whereas, the Note 9 Pro 5G may start at 1,499 Yuan.
Redmi Note 9 Expected Specs
According to one leak, Redmi Note 9 will be powered by a new MediaTek 5G chipset – the Dimensity 720. On the other hand, another leak says that Pro may run on a purported Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 SoC. Additionally, it is paired with three RAM and storage configurations – 4GB-64GB, 6GB-128GB, and 8GB-256GB.
In terms of the displays, both the phones are slated to come with full-screen LCD panels. For rear cameras, the Redmi Note 9 5G is said to come with a circular triple rear camera module. Whereas, the Note 9 Pro 5G will seemingly feature a circular quad-camera module.
Also Read: NBTC Certifies Mi 10T Lite – See Specs Here
Moreover, other leaks suggest Note 9 Pro 5G will feature a 100-megapixel main sensor on its rear camera module. The sensor in question may be a Samsung ISOCELL unit, since leaks have so far suggested that it will offer nona-binning, with 1/1.52-inch sensor size and 2.1um combined pixel size.
However, it is all speculation and leaks as the company is yet to announce anything officially about the device.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…