We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post, which will be interesting for most of you.
The Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+, a brand-new mid-range chipset, is installed in the Nothing phone 1. The Samsung S20 FE, on the other hand, has a flagship processor that is two years old, the Qualcomm 865 Snapdragon. Read this article to find out which of these two smartphones is faster.
Before diving deep into this post, Let’s read the specs of these two smartphones.
Also read: Nothing Phone 1 Vs iPhone 12 Vs OnePlus 9RT Camera Comparison
Nothing Phone 1 Specs
The Nothing Phone 1 is an amazing phone which comes with exceptional features and a unique design. Most Android users will fall for its design. The Nothing phone 1 is quite powerful because it enables you to access numerous apps with a fluid and effortless performance at an affordable price of Rs. 31,999.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specs
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is one of the best android phones available in the market for Android users right now. This one is a better deal; Samsung offers a triple camera setup with 30x Space Zoom, a 120Hz display, and 5G at an affordable Rs. 35,990.
Also read: Nothing Phone 1 – Why You Should Not Buy Right Now?
Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE: Speed test
- We had our hands on both phones. However, the one which boots faster was Nothing Phone 1, and there were approximately 45 seconds of lag in Samsung S20 FE.
- Next, we connected both the phones with the same wifi connection and further downloaded the same daily life apps on both phones.
- So, we started with the dialer app first, where we noticed that the S20 FE smoothly loaded, whereas there was a slight lag in the Nothing Phone 1.
- Afterwards, the Messages app loaded at almost a similar time.
- Now, we loaded Google chrome on both phones and found that the Nothing Phone 1 loaded it quicker than S20 FE.
- We also loaded the social media apps like WhatsApp and Instagram, where the results were contrasting. Whatsapp loaded faster in S20 FE, and Instagram loaded faster in Nothing Phone 1. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 feels more smooth than the S20 FE while scrolling reels.
- Apps like Ola, Uber, and swiggy open faster in S20 FE than Nothing Phone 1.
- One of the interesting things you’ll have in both phones is LPDDR5 RAM with UFS 3.1 Storage.
- We’ve also run the Geek benchmark apps to know the score of both phones.
- Also, the AnTuTu score in the S20 FE was amazing as compared to the Nothing Phone 1.
Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE Speed test: Final thoughts
Would you like to know which smartphone, the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE, is actually faster? This article discusses the speed difference between the most recent Nothing Phone 1 and the Samsung S20 FE. The same daily life apps were installed on both phones and launched simultaneously.
In terms of performance, the Samsung S20 FE is the clear winner in which most apps and games loaded faster than Nothing Phone 1. Furthermore, see our video to find out which of these two smartphones is faster. Also, leave a comment below and let us know which phone you liked the most.
Also read: Nothing Phone 1 First Impression: Know All The Key Features Here!
Are you looking to sell your old phone or recycle your old phone? Choose Cashify to help you with some great buyback deals!