This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon Qualcomm 888, which is a flagship chipset.
Before moving ahead, you need to know the specs of both phones, Nothing Phone 1 and OnePlus 9 RT.
Nothing Phone 1 Specs
If you’re looking for a phone with exceptional features and stylish looks, then Nothing Phone 1 is the perfect option. Build-wise, the Nothing Phone 1 is an excellent smartphone right now in the market. I consider that Nothing Phone 1 deserves all the attention that it is receiving. In addition to the LED notification lights and gorgeous translucent back glass, it houses several more top-tier specifications that would really give you a smartphone that executes operations like a premium device.
Also read: Nothing Phone 1 First Impression: Know All The Key Features Here!
OnePlus 9RT Specs
When looking at the design and internal hardware, the OnePlus 9RTsignificantly improved over the previous models. The Snapdragon 888 processor powers many of the top flagships, including the OnePlus 9RT. The OnePlus 9RT 5G is a robust flagship that was specially crafted to keep gamers one step ahead of the competition. It provides you with a best-in-class experience. With its modern design, strong performance, and flagship-quality imagery, it aims to revolutionise entry-level flagships for gamers.
Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT: Speed test
- We saw that the Nothing Phone 1 booted up earlier than the OnePlus 9 RT in both smartphones as we started the booting process.
- We then linked both phones to the same wifi network and downloaded similar apps onto each device.
- So, we first proceeded with the dialer app, where we observed that the 9 RT loaded quickly while the Nothing Phone 1 had a tiny lag.
- The Google Chrome, Camera, and Messages apps were now downloaded to both phones, and we discovered that the 9 RT did so more quickly than the Nothing Phone 1.
- The results differed when we then loaded social media apps like WhatsApp and Instagram. Instagram and Whatsapp both loaded quicker in 9 RT.
- Additionally, when scrolling loops, the Nothing Phone 1 feels more seamless than the 9 RT.
- To determine the speed test results of both phones, we also ran the Geek benchmark apps. Additionally, compared to the Nothing Phone 1, the AnTuTu score for the 9 RT was incredible.
Also read: Nothing Phone 1 – Why You Should Not Buy Right Now?
Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT Speed test: Final words
Oneplus9RT already wins, in my opinion, thanks to the Snapdragon 888 chipset. As 9RT is faster than Nothing Phone 1, which is pretty subtle, if we talk about appearance, Nothing Phone 1 has far classier looks and heats up less during heavy use, and we believe Nothing will continue to improve as time goes on! Therefore, in terms of appearance, both smartphones, in my opinion, have a certain level of uniqueness.
Nothing Phone 1 is a steal deal, and Oneplus9RT is the best option on the market for “Performance Centric” smartphones. Oneplus9RT performs faster than any other smartphone with the best RAM management feature. You can consider purchasing Oneplus 9 RT if you want the best results and flagship performance.
Also read: Nothing Phone 1 Vs iPhone 12 Vs OnePlus 9RT Camera Comparison
Are you planning to sell a phone online or recycle the old phone at an excellent buyback value? Choose Cashify as your perfect spot.