- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
OnePlus 7 Pro
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,270VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹10,939VSOPPO K1₹11,999Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹16,990VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹52,499Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,499Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,499Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹19,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,838Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The brilliant progress from the OnePlus 6T and the OnePlus 7, the OnePlus 7 Pro is going to draw eyes on it. It has a few pros and cons:
- The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a beautiful design hosting the futuristic pop-up camera.
- The bezel-less display of OnePlus 7 Pro features a 90Hz refresh’s rate display.
- The phone has an incredible top-end processor along with an increased transfer rate to make it go ‘beyond speed’.
- The phone has a large battery with fast charging that makes it your reliable partner at all times.
- The cameras of this phone are quite good, but they do not match up with the competition that it comes in.
- The phone has a tall design and is not comfortable for small hands.
The OnePlus 7 Pro remains true to its quality and delivers a fantastic phone with the premium OnePlus 7 Pro. It is a recommended model for OnePlus fans and people who want to get their hands on a top-end premium phone without paying huge money.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is a brilliant model which can score high in the premium market. Priced at Rs. 48,999, the phone does go beyond speed and keeps itself worthy even in terms of display and design. The only weakness of OnePlus 7 Pro is its camera, but it can click decent photos. Overall, it does a brilliant job of providing an all-round experience and is, therefore, a desirable model.
OnePlus 7 Pro Price in India
OnePlus 7 Pro is a flagship-killer device with almost every feature you want at a killer price. OnePlus 7 Pro is now available in India at Rs.42,999 for the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. There is an 8GB/128GB variant as well which costs Rs.39,999 but you may find a hard time searching for it now when the OnePlus 8 has already launched.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has a premium 2019-based design, arriving with a tall physique but not the punch-hole screen that tends to distract people. It has the glass build of S10 Plus along with tapered edges, which makes it easy to grasp. The matte finish makes it look lovely too. However, the futuristic ‘wow’-factor of the phone is its pop-up camera. It gives the phone the bezel-free design and keeps its premium. Plus, if the phone somehow falls or even senses that it is falling, its gyro sensors will make the camera retract itself, therefore, preserving the equipment. The phone does not have a headphone jack as OnePlus ditched it with OnePlus 6T. There is no IP-rating too since moving parts are difficult to make waterproof. Overall, the phone turns out to be a real beauty.
The OnePlus 7 Pro does not have bezels or a notch – it comes with a 6.67-inch screen with a screen called ‘Fluid AMOLED’. It has a refresh rate of 90Hz, which is much higher than the 60Hz that comes with most phones. The result is that you can have a smooth experience while playing games and watching videos. Gaming phones are generally the ones which get a higher refresh rate. For example, Razer Phone 2 comes with 120Hz, and Asus ROG phone has the same refresh rate as OnePlus 7 Pro. However, the 7 Pro has a refined touch and better cameras going for it. The phone arrives with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and it holds the colour well. It can easily keep you immersed when you are playing games or watching a video.
The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with the tagline ‘Go beyond speed’, and that might be because of the ‘speed’ that the phone attaches to it. In this case, the processor clock speed has been the main focus. The phone has a might Snapdragon 855, which gets you an incredible clock speed boost, and you can also get the RAM if you buy the higher 12GB model. The 8GB model of this phone is great too. The phone has a 10-layer liquid cooling system under the glass cover which keeps the phone from getting very hot. It also has a haptic vibration motor that provides instant feedback too. One Plus 7 Pro is also the first phone to feature UFS 3.0, which means it has a fast reading and writing speeds. The transfer rate will be much faster here, almost by 20x, thereby living up to the title Beyond speed.
One of OnePlus’ weaknesses was its battery, but it has improved on it in OnePlus 7 Pro. It comes with a triple-lens camera set with the 48MP primary camera getting warmer colours and much better-textured photos than OnePlus 6T. You don’t get the muddy images of the previous year models. However, in dim conditions, the pictures are often too warm and look unnatural. Pixel 3 gives a better natural pop to it. The phone has Night Sight mode, which is also great and does not blow out proportions if it is held steadily. The phone also has an 8MP telephoto lens which has 3x zoom and Optical Image Stabilization, which is excellent for capturing distant images. The third camera is a 16MP wide camera with a 117-degree field of view suitable for landscape photos, but it leaves soft edges. The phone, however, is not flawless. It does improve on the previous camera, but it has the problem of oversharpening images and barrel distortion. Huawei P30 Pro’s 5x telephone lens is much better for distant images.
Regarding selfies, the phone comes with a pop-up 16MP selfie camera. It does an excellent job in ideal-lit conditions and has an excellent HDR for clicking pictures. However, it does show some barrel distortion at times.
The phone has a weighty 4,000 mAh battery which is suitable for full-day use. With moderate use, you do not need to go and find a charger every once in a while. Plus, the phone comes with fast charging with a Warp Charge 30 adapter. It takes the phone from 0-3% within fifteen minutes, to 60% within half an hour and 100% within an hour and 23 minutes. It is faster than Samsung’s Adaptive Fast Charge and makes a mark in the battery fast charging market.
Overall, the OnePlus 7 Pro is a worthy all-rounder in the smartphone market. It has focused on speed and delivered it, providing the recent processor and even bringing a boost in transfer speeds. The design has a premium finish, but the display with its 90Hz refresh rate steals the day. Plus, the phone has one of the fastest charging batteries in the market. However, with regards to the camera, the OnePlus 7 Pro has improved from previous models but has not entirely hit the top rank. With problems like barrel distortion and artificial processing, it presents an over-sharpened image which might seem disappointing for the photographer in you.