OPPO A73 Launched In Tunisia
Oppo has launched its Oppo A73 as a rebranded version of the Oppo F17 in Tunisia. This is the latest addition to the company’s ‘A’ series of smartphones and comes with interesting specifications.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A73 has been launched in Tunisia
- The smartphone is a rebranded version of the Oppo F17
- Oppo A73 is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC
- The smartphone comes in two color options
The Oppo F17 was launched in India last month and the company has now launched the same model as the Oppo A73 in Tunisia. Going by this, we can easily determine the specifications of the Oppo A73.
Oppo A73 Specifications
The Oppo A73 features a large 6.44-inch Super AMOLED full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Furthermore, the display comes with a standard refresh rate of 60Hz. Additionally, the display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection from accidental falls. The Oppo A73 runs on Android 10 with the ColorOS 7.2 on top.
On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662. Additionally, the octa-core chipset is paired with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the internal storage is expandable via microSD card slot.
Also read: Vivo X50e Launched In Taiwan
When it comes to the cameras, the Oppo A73 comes with a quad rear camera setup. Additionally, the setup includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor. The setup also features two other 2-megapixel sensors for depth-based shoots. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
The smartphone packs a decent 4015mAh battery along with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging support. The handset also comes with a USB Type-C port for charging. Also, the smartphone comes with an optical fingerprint scanner along with a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
Price And Availability
The Oppo A73 price in Tunisia is still under wraps. However, going by the price in India, we can assume it can be somewhere around that. The Oppo A73 was released as the F17 in India and it starts around Rs. 17,990 in the country.
Moreover, the smartphone will come in two color options namely Navy Blue and Classic Silver. This is different from the Oppo F17 that was released in India. The F17 came in an additional different color option namely the Dynamic Orange. Also, the Oppo F17 had an additional 8GB RAM variant whereas, the Oppo A73 is offered in a single 6GB RAM variant. However, details about the smartphone being released in other countries has not yet been revealed. From the look of it, the smartphone will release in the country soon.
The smartphone is definitely an excellent addition to the ‘A’ series of smartphones as the Oppo F17 is already a hit in India.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…