Pixel 4a India Launch Date Confirmed – October 17
The Google Pixel 4a is all set to launch in India on October 17. The company has taken to Twitter to reveal the official India launch date of the Google Pixel 4a.
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 4a price is set at $349 which is roughly Rs. 25,700
- The smartphone is set to launch in India on October 17
- The Pixel 4a packs a 3,140mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support
The Google Pixel 4a earlier revealed way back in August. The smartphone was announced as a successor to the Google Pixel 3a that was launched in May of last year. Previously, the company had revealed that the Pixel 4a would have its India launch in the month of October. However, the company has finally confirmed the official launch of the handset in the country. The Pixel 4a is all set to release on October 17 in India. The price details of the smartphone is still under wraps for now.
Price And Availability
The Google Pixel 4a price in the US is set at $349 which is roughly Rs. 25,700. Moreover, this is the price tag for the single 6GB/128GB variant in the US. However, the price of the smartphone in India will be set higher. Moreover, the smartphone will come in the single Jet Black color option.
The company took to Twitter to share the official launch details of the upcoming Google Pixel 4a. The tweet revealed that it will be available for purchase via Flipkart. However, the official pricing for the smartphone was not revealed by the tweet.
Google Pixel 4a Specifications
The Google Pixel 4a features a 5.81-inch full-HD+ with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Additionally, it is an OLED display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 along with a pixel density of 443ppi. Also, the display comes with HDR support and Always-on feature as well. Moreover, the smartphone provides a true stock android experience with Android 11 on top.
On the processor front, the Google Pixel 4a is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. Furthermore, the octa-core chipset is paired with a very fast 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of internal storage. One thing to note here is that the internal storage is not expandable.
When it comes to the cameras, the Google Pixel 4a features a single 12-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.7 lens. Additionally, this primary sensor also comes with optical image stabilization or OIS. On the front, the smartphone features an 8-megapixel shooter with an f/2.0 lens for selfies and video calls.
The Google Pixel 4a packs a 3,140mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Also, the smartphone comes with an USB Type-C port for charging purposes. Moreover, the supported charger comes in the box along with the smartphone. Lastly, the Pixel 4a also comes with the conventional rear fingerprint scanner.
The Pixel series of flagships have been a massive hit globally. The Google Pixel 4a is no less and now, the Pixel 5 is all set to launch too. These devices will definitely give a tough competition to other affordable flagships in the market right now.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…