Distributors To Get Their Hands On iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini By October 5 Ahead Of Launch
Apple expected to launch four new devices under the iPhone 12 series.
Highlights of the Story
- No launch date is revealed for the upcoming series.
- Reports claim that the first shipment of final units is going out to distributors on October 5.
- This lineup might consist of the new addition – iPhone 12 Mini: Reports.
Apple’s upcoming lineup for their smartphones is not far away if rumors are true. New reports have emerged claiming the first shipment of final units will be out soon. Moreover, it also claims Apple is ready to launch its iPhone 12 series soon and distributors may get their hands on these devices as soon as next Monday.
Also Read: Nokia TA-1316 4G Gets FCC Certification
Apple’s first shipment of final iPhone 12 units is going out to distributers on October 5th— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) September 29, 2020
The shipment includes:
iPhone 12 mini 5.4
(Definitely the final marketing name)
iPhone 12 6.1
Event on October 13, as I mentioned before.
The iPhone 12 is the new 6.1-inch model using the OLED panel and retaining a dual-camera setup. On the other hand, Mini is the new model, having an OLED display measuring 5.4-inches.
iPhone 12 series rumors and leaks
All four models may feature OLED displays and 5G support. This comes as a claim from another analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. It will retain the same dual-camera setup. Apple is expecting to launch four new devices under this series.
Both the phones are expected to get the A14 Bionic chip that debuted on the iPad Air 2020.
These above-mentioned variants will have 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options. Moreover, he also mentions that the Pro and the Pro Max will start at 128GB storage space.
Let’s also remember that Pro Max is rumored to be the only iPhone in the next lineup to include mmWave 5G. Furthermore, the upcoming iPhone 12 could cost somewhere between $699 to $749 while Max could be priced around $799-849.
Lately, there is a lot out about the Mini in the world of leaks and rumors. It will likely offer compact dimensions like the iPhone SE 2020, but without the chunky bezels. However, to keep the costs under check, the Mini may miss out on 5G connectivity.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…