Leaks: Google Pixel 4a 5G Details Ahead Of Official Debut
Aside from the additional camera on the back, it appears nearly identical to the Pixel 4a.
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 4a 5G is said to have a lower pixel density than Pixel 5.
- The pricing has already been announced.
- Some images confirm the Pixel 4a 5G will have dual cameras at the rear.
A new leak revealed nearly all the key specs of Google’s upcoming Pixel 4a 5G. It surfaced online just days ahead of a virtual event taking place on September 30. This launch will likely debut a new smartphone. However, now official renders of the smartphone surfaced online.
This new Google phone that will be a 5G variant of the earlier launched Pixel 4a. Moreover, it will have the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC that is rumored for the upcoming Pixel 5. There are rumors of dual rear camera setup and will come in a polycarbonate build.
Furthermore, Pixel 4a 5G is rumored to have a slightly thicker, taller, and wider chassis than Pixel 5.
Google Pixel 4a 5G Specifications (expected)
It is tipped to feature a 6.2-inch screen full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pxls) OLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate. In addition, it will have 413ppi density, HDR support, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top.
Under the phone, it will have the same Snapdragon 765G chipset. It will also have a 6GB of RAM over 8GB RAM reported for the Pixel 5. Both Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 are, however, speculated to have 128GB of onboard storage.
In terms of optics, it may feature a 12.2-MP Sony IMX355 primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 16-MP secondary sensor with an f/2.2 lens that has a 107-degree field of view. Moreover, it will also have an 8-MP selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.0 lens.
The phone is reported to have a 3,885mAh battery that would support 18W fast charging. However, Pixel 4a 5G is not likely to support wireless charging and reverse charging.
Also Read: Google Pixel 5 Price, Specs Leak
It will also have dual stereo speakers, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a headphone jack.
Connectivity options may include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port. It also is expected to run on Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…