Easy Ways To Download YouTube Videos On Jio Phone
Jio phone is one of the most selling feature phones in the Indian market and the device is powered by KaiOS, which allows various apps to run, including YouTube. It would be a boon for most users to download and watch all the YouTube videos on their Jio phones. This step by step guide is highly beneficial with all the necessary steps that will pave the way to the successful downloading of all your favourite youtube videos for offline viewing.
Highlights of the Story
• Jio Phone running on KaiOS comes with the YouTube app for people to enjoy various types of video content online. There are a plethora of tools to download these videos in no time.
• VidPaw app is widely used for hassle-free downloading of all the free content on the YouTube app.
• These methods will surely get you YouTube videos directly on your phone.
Reliance Jio came up with super-affordable Jio phones in the month of July 2017 to make high-speed 4G internet super accessible. It is powered by the KaiOS which is a lightweight OS and is capable to run most of the well-known apps. However, their interface is quite different than the interface of traditional Android smartphones. On Jio Phones will get all the latest apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, but there is a different way to use it.
In this guide, we have covered the right steps to download YouTube videos on Jio phones so that you can access them even while you are offline.
Also Read: All Jio Prepaid And Postpaid Recharge Plans
2 Easy Ways to Download YouTube videos on Jio Phone
As YouTube still lacks the feature of download videos for offline playback, you need to follow different steps to get all your desired video content on your Jio phones. Here is a quick, simple, and reliable step-by-step guide to know how to go about downloading the YouTube videos on Jio Phone.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
Method 1: Follow The SS Approach
Just follow the given steps to know everything in detail.
- Click on the settings icon and check if your phone is running on the latest KaiOS or not. If it requires an update, do that first and then move with the further steps.
- Go to the YouTube app, and look for the intended video that you wish to download.
- Click on the left button to Search. It will select the URL of that specific YouTube video.
- Now to download and get that YouTube video on your phone, you will be required to change the video URL.
- Later, you need to add ‘ss’ at the beginning of the YouTube URL.
6. As you do this, you will be redirected to another website that provides the same content with the download option as you scroll down.
7. As you click on it, you need to select the video quality to download the YouTube video on your Jio Phone.
Method 2: VidPaw for Jio Phone
If you want to enjoy all the YouTube content offline, VidPaw is a highly recommended free online video downloader app for the same. It allows users to download various videos from various video-sharing platforms such as YouTube etc. VidPaw has a simplified interface to handle downloads quite easily. If you like any video on YouTube, you just need to make a single click to download that video on VidPaw.
The best part is that VidPaw has even launched its app to provide convenience to Jio Phone users. Thus, you can use and enjoy VidPaw by video playback wherever and whenever you want.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
Steps To Download Youtube Videos Using VidPaw On Jio Phone
YouTube users can download various videos that they want through the URL of the video. Just follow each step, as mentioned in detail below:
1. Availability Of YouTube App On Jio Phone
After you have checked that your Jio phone is running on the latest KaiOS update, you can move ahead to open the YouTube app on the Jio phone. In case your Jio Phone doesn’t have the YouTube app, you can easily download it from the Jio Phone’s Appstore. Once done, you can start watching videos as per your preferences. You can even save the videos to watch later.
2. Open The YouTube App On The Phone
Click on the YouTube app to open it. Once you open the app, you will come to the home page of the YouTube app.
3. Copy The URL Of The YouTube Video
After opening the app, you can search for the video that you need to download by writing its name on the search bar. As you get the results of the video, pick the one from all the matching options shown. Now after opening the video page, you need to copy the video URL that is present in its address bar.
4. Paste The Youtube Video URL on VidPaw
After copying the video URL from YouTube, you need to move to the VidPaw website. Once you see the download button in the center of the VidPaw webpage, you need to quickly paste the video URL on it and press the download bar given below it.
5. Download The Youtube Video
Next, you will find a plethora of downloading options. All you need to do is select the video format and quality that you wish to choose as per your liking. Once you have chosen all the fields, click on the Download button provided on the right. Later, VidPaw will ask you to lead to the destination folder where you will be saving the downloaded file on your Jio Phone. And Voila, in a few minutes, you will get the YouTube video right in your Jio phone for offline view.
Some Final Words
So, these were the two methods for downloading YouTube videos in the most simplified way. You can choose whichever method you find more convenient and easily get all your favorite YouTube videos right on your Jio phone within a few minutes. You’ll find VidPaw as the most user-friendly platform with an easy downloading option.
Also Read: How To Download YouTube Videos For Free
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…