Reliance JioMart Goes Live On WhatsApp – Here’s How To Order Groceries Online
As of now, there is no minimum or maximum limit on the number of items.
Highlights of the Story
- JioMart’s WhatsApp number is 88500 08000.
- Orders can be placed by 7 PM every day and the nearest grocery store will keep it ready in the next two days.
- The service can later be improved with a delivery service.
India currently has more than 400 million WhatsApp users. So, Jio thought why not utilise this fact and make easy access for people to necessary items amidst the coronavirus lockdown.
Customers can now order necessary items via Reliance Industries Limited’s e-commerce venture JioMart, which recently went public in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan. For this, the company has tied up with many Kirana stores and small-scale businesses so as to facilitate easy access to essential stuff via a simple service through WhatsApp.
How to place an order on JioMart?
First of all, customers are requested to add JioMart’s WhatsApp number on their phones. The number is 88500 08000 and the customers will get a link via JioMart as soon as they type “Hi” in the WhatsApp chat window. The link would read “Welcome to JioMart WhatsApp Order Booking Service” and would direct customers towards this online shopping service. The link will be active for 30 minutes only but one can send a fresh message in order to generate a new one.
After this, customers will be directed to a kind of ‘info page’ where they will be needed to type in their personal details like mobile number, area, locality etc. The users will then be able to select their desired products such as groceries etc. from a list of available items in their area.
After the order is placed, users will get a notification regarding the same and Jio will then assign your order to a local store and send the invoice along with the grocery store’s location to the customers via WhatsApp.
Once the store bills the order, an alert will be received and the customer is then required to pick up the order from the Kirana store and pay there via cash, which unfortunately, is the only option as of now.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…