Reliance Will Now Offer Double Data On 4G, Free Broadband & More
To practice social distancing and stay at home, many companies are doing their bits and Reliance Industries as a whole is also one of them.
Highlights of the Story
- Users can now get Jio Fiber broadband connectivity for free.
- Jio 4G data vouchers have been doubled across plans.
- An initial support of INR 5 Cr has also been announced by the company to the Maharashtra CM Relief Fund.
Coronavirus is spreading at an alarming rate. This is why India was sworn into a full-on lockdown that started at midnight on March 24th and will continue till March 31st.
Reliance Jio has already started giving out free broadband services to all its new customers in an effort to combat community transmission of Coronavirus COVID-19. The company is offering double the amount of 4G data to its customers both new and existing in an effort to allow them to work from home and abide by the law & order and stay safe.
With that being said, all Reliance Jio customers will get double the data as per the announcement. Another great news is that this is also clubbed with voice calling minutes for making calls to non-Jio numbers at no additional cost. Furthermore, JioFiber is being made available to customers free of charge where they can get a Basic plan with 10Mbps speed wherever it is geographically feasible. For any new customers, they can get the broadband at Rs 2,500/- to avail the service and Rs 1,500/- will be refunded on surrendering the service. In fact, the company is offering routers at home at a minimum refundable deposit to curb this massive outbreak. You can check out the MyJio app for more information.
Apart from that, the Reliance group has already donated Rs 5 crore to Maharashtra CM’s Relief Fund. It’s Reliance Life Sciences wing is working on finding the cure while the group has already set up a dedicated 1,000 beds for COVID-19 patients and suspects at Seven Hills Hospital in Andheri.
Along with Reliance, BSNL will offer free internet for a month via its landline broadband connection to support work from home. MTNL, on the other hand, is offering double the data for both landline and mobile-based broadband services in the country that was confirmed by Sunil Kumar, Managing Director at MTNL.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.