Panasonic ELUGA Z1 Pro
Eluga Z1 Pro is powered by sizeable storage and a snazzy design. But even it’s smooth performance fails to impress. Simply because its predecessors and competitors offer more value for money.https://s3n.cashify.in/cashify/product/img/xhdpi/panasonic-eluga-z1-pro-blue-4-gb-ram-64-gb.jpeg/panasonic-eluga-z1-pro-price-in-india
About the Mobile Phone
– Sleek design
– Punchy display
– Excellent battery life
– Entry-level processor
– Poor low light camera performance
– No dedicated MicroSD card slot
Panasonic’s Eluga Z1 Pro feels overpriced. It is most certainly a good phone, but given the competition in the market it fails to be the most interesting product on the market, ultimately its price is what may keep you from choosing this over others.
Eluga Z1 Pro is powered by sizeable storage and a snazzy design. But even it’s smooth performance fails to impress. Simply because its predecessors and competitors offer more value for money.
Z1 Pro feels like the discounted version of its more expensive predecessor X1 pro, literally. It takes many design cues from X1 Pro such as its metal design, dual camera and a fingerprint scanner at the back. The only difference is that Z1 pro features a 3.5MM headphone jack which the X1 pro let go of. Z1 Pro sports a dual SIM system with no dedicated MicroSD card slot. The phone is comfortable to hold and feels premium. The phone comes in black, blue and gold colours.
The screen is a 6.19 inch IPS display with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The colours are vibrant, and the screen produces high brightness and contrast. The chin of the phone is slightly thicker than other phones in this price segment. However, the elephant of the room is its 720p resolution screen and may prove to be a deal-breaker for many because HD display resolution is commonplace for any modern phone nowadays. It’s nothing extraordinary anymore. People expect more if they have to pay more.
Sporting an Helio P22 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, the decision to employ such an entry-level processor may be a letdown to many. An Helio P22 processor is available in phones almost half the price of Eluga Z1 Pro. While the phone doesn’t suffer whilst multitasking, it acts sluggish while rendering high definition graphics of games. However, it does employ a near-stock android (8.1) interface along with the company’s own skin, which feels a little cartoonish. It’s low audio output and lack of L1 DRM support for HD streaming is a disappointment.
The Z1 Pro sports a 13MP and 2MP dual camera setup. The colour reproduction is beautiful and photographs are crisp with minimal noise. There are many built-in features like Bokeh mode, Portrait mode etc which work decently. The camera suffers when it comes to low light photography where the photographs are soft, lack detail and excessively noisy. The 8MP selfie camera acts similarly. It works well when generally but struggles in less light. Another letdown is that the phone lacks the feature of 4K video recording. Panasonic lets you repurpose the front LED flash as a notification indicator however, the colour can only be white.
The battery performs as well as you would expect a 4000mAh battery to do. It easily lasts 12 of continuous medium to heavy usage.
Panasonic’s Eluga Z1 Pro is a good phone. It has a long-lasting battery life, expensive aesthetic, smooth performance and offers a lag-free experience. This phone is for you, only if, its entry-level processor, low audio and no dedicated MicroSD slot don’t sound like a deal-breaker to you. And of course, its lack of support for HD streaming means you won’t be able to stream your Netflix or Amazon Prime shows in high definition. The Z1 Pro is a hit or miss depending on what your requirements are. Its cost might discourage customers from buying it because there are a variety of other phones with similar or the same features at the same price point available in the market.
Latest ReviewsView All
Best Recharge Plans
- Read the article to know all of the Jio prepaid recharge plans at one place together, summarized just for you.
- India’s oldest functioning cellular company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), is a pioneer in providing good service with its affordable prepaid and postpaid recharge plans. Though it’s acceptable that the company was not able to transition to 4G and lost its competition in the market, BSNL data plans have saved the day. Local call rates,…
- Vodafone Idea is the third most popular telecom provider in India. The tough market competition has made the cellular market robust. The brand has been able to sustain its market with affordable VI data plans for prepaid recharge plans. On the other hand, online recharge has also become easy, 100 per cent safe and secure…
- Vodafone-Idea or better known as Vi, is one of the top three telecom operators available in India right now. Since its collaboration, the operator has already brought some great recharge plans for its user – be it prepaid or postpaid. Vi Postpaid recharge plans offer unlimited postpaid plans, the best family postpaid plans, postpaid plans…
- Here is a summarized list of all the available Jio Postpaid Plans below which brings the best benefits for your use.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5GVSOnePlus Nord 2T 5GVSOnePlus 9RKnow More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro MaxVSSamsung Galaxy S9 PlusVSOnePlus 6TKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5GVSSamsung Galaxy Note 20 5GVSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5GVSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5GVSOnePlus 9RT 5GVSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More